LanterneRouge

No t20 love?

250 posts in this topic

How can there not be a thread about the hands down best t7 med?

I sell, rebuy, sell rebuy but I keep coming back. 

Lower tier meds tend to suck but the t20 is really a gem. 

Anyone else love it?

Loved mine, but didn't love it enough to keep it after I got the Pershing. If I needed a tier 7 med I'd go with the T25/2. Or the Comet when I get through the Cromwell.

I love mine, somehow do more damage in it than in my Pershing. And I'd say i'm not terrible at the Pershing too...

go figure

Like it a lot, funky alpha damage, easy gun handling and great view range on a mobile platform..

Is it like a T-44 with better alpha and gun handling? I might just need to grind it out then. I hope that they make it into a separate line, withe the original T23 at Tier 8, and the 120mm armed T95E6 at Tier 10. Maybe a T25 variant at Tier 9?

Yeah........

This tank is why I love American mediums so damn much. 

OMFGSOMUCHFUN!!! 

Its on the list of tenks to buy back in the future

I thought it was ok, but I dont love it. 

I thought it was ok, but I dont love it. 

YOU MUST. 

Ok, if you HAVE to love a t7 med this is the one. Compared to tanks in other tiers it's not so great but for it's tier, POW. 

I just wish I knew what I was doing when I played it a while ago. RIP my t20 stats

I love mine, somehow do more damage in it than in my Pershing. And I'd say i'm not terrible at the Pershing too...

go figure

I think it's even stronger in tier than the pershing is. 

t20 as top tier facing 5s. 

yum

I kept the T-34-1 as my tier 7 medium.  Then again, I haven't played the T20 yet so things can change.

There is no thread because there is no debate. T-20 master race. /thread

One of the best tier 7 tanks, and best wn8 farmer... I know people who have a 6k average wn8 on theirs, pretty crazy

I've never loved the T20.  It is good and probably the best tier 7 medium, but I enjoy playing the Comet more.  I think it is the crappy turning that annoyed me too much.

Grinding to it right now. Currently having to put up with the weak 76mm on the E8 on the way there... But at least I have the engines + 90mm unlocked from M6/T29

Went through the T20 when I was still super potatoey, so it would be nice to go back now that I at least know the theory of playing med tanks

Went through the T20 when I was still super potatoey, so it would be nice to go back now that I at least know the theory of playing med tanks

^^^^ This. Except I'm still a potato. A few months ago I repurchased my T20 so I could learn how to play mediums. My 3 skill M48 Patton crew is currently driving her. And they are enjoying the hell out of themselves. I figure I'll play a few hundred more battles in the T20, and then re-buy the Pershing, then the M46 Patton, and then back to my M48 (which I didn't sell, of course). All in the name of trying to learn how to play mediums.

I liked my t20 but i havent played since i had 3-4k battles. So cant judge it anymore. (it was my first tier 7) (AKA two years ago when pershing was tier 9)

one of the few tonks I played dark purple in, it's great

I like the T20 except for when I am foolish or unlucky enough to stumble into a close range battle with something like a T-34.  That is when the low DPM and lack of armor becomes oh so painfully painful.

It is still a favorite.

the original T23 at Tier 8

That tank was an absolute jewel. Of all the tanks that have "disappeared" from this game, I miss it the most. 

This is not the first time we show love to the T20. I really, really like mine.

This is not the first time we show love to the T20. I really, really like mine.

I will call mine george. 

the only problem with the t20 is that the apcr is so much better than the ap that I run 100% apcr

and then my wallet disappears

and then my t20 disappears

T20 is on my buyback list.

Also had my most recent Radley in it. As bottom tier on Himmelsdorf.