MissNurki

The Random Thoughts Thread

1,428 posts in this topic

haha, that blog about football soccer, i hope that that writer is writing satire, since else its a true idiot...

ftfy

I clearly don't know you as well as I thought I did.

I thought this was going to be about battles with 12+ hellcats in them.

20WdTPV.jpg

SUCK IT EUROS

USA USA USA

I like how you omit that NASA uses the metric system... (further research reveals that they switched over in 07. Still, why would they switch now if the metric system wasn't clearly superior  8) )

Seriously though I never understood why the USA insists on weighing stuff in onzes and lbs.

I like how you omit that NASA uses the metric system... (further research reveals that they switched over in 07. Still, why would they switch now if the metric system wasn't clearly superior  8) )

Seriously though I never understood why the USA insists on weighing stuff in onzes and lbs.

Then we went to the moon on ounces and pounds. 

Suck it. 

Even muricans are using metrics in WoT and playing "football" mode. Yuropean master race is winning again!

uI1GI06.jpg

This is pretty much the best gaming community since Ultima Online which you had to stand next to people to talk to in... or cheat with ICQ/AIM.

Also fuck kilograms and meters

POUNDS AND YARDS

This is pretty much the best gaming community since Ultima Online which you had to stand next to people to talk to in... or cheat with ICQ/AIM.

I so badly want a game like Ultima Online to exist today.

Shroud of the Avatar is coming, apparently, but I don't think it'll be quite the same. I miss pre-Trammel UO.

Idk, as much as I love my fellow yankees, europeans do have dem dix...

That's the fun of being a mutt; some of us hit that genetic jackpot and now we've got the dix and don't have to fuck about with the metric system!

False, murica has the biggest dicks in the world.  As proof, consider how huge of a dick I am.

Oh, so that was you on the front page of imgur today.

o7fQheH.jpg

That's the fun of being a mutt; some of us hit that genetic jackpot and now we've got the dix and don't have to fuck about with the metric system!

pics!

that reminds me of a tiki totem thingy more than a dick.

This is a dick thread now, just go with it

Yay, internet delivers again.

07078887e9cb3eb95e2bf80d384a435f-d7nrunn

banana_senpai_by_superduperlee123-d78ccf