Sign in to follow this  
milk_my_duds

How to hide XVM stats in game

11 posts in this topic

I have seen purple players with "---" WN8 displayed in game.  How can I do that?  Any tips?  I am sick of getting focused by three yellow bat arties entire game every game, or one shotted  while moving at 48km/h by a stupid red clickers when our Maus/E100 sit in the open still.

Clickers may be stupid, but they aren't stupid enough. 

Theres some glitches w/n XVM, probably has to do with the recent update to the formula being implemented within XVM itself. Ive platooned with a couple guys who have this, and it really is just a glitch. They didnt do anything to get it, just happened

As TheMarine0341 has posted, it's probably got to do with a bug in the system somewhere.

But really, I'm just dropping by to say that Milk Duds are awesome and they really need to sell them in Singapore.

No, there is a way, at least there used to be before XVM went to this new style.....I did it once for about 3 days but I forgot what I did and to reverse it (because I liked seeing my numbers haha, and honestly the bads would just target me anyway for not having stats) I re-installed XVM :P 

I do remember I was haphazardly changing a bunch of true and falses in the config files  

This is happening to me. My WN8 shows as - before the game. I am using Solo's XVM mod and my indicator is white, as if I do not have enough game to qualify for a WN8 rating. I did nothing to make this happen. It was working fine then poof, nothing.

You could change your name every update and then it wouldn't have stats till the next update.

Creative, though costly idea (2500 golden drachmas), except I really like my current name

On the XVM site an admin said there was a problem with the last update that has since been corrected. Anyone whose stats were part of that bad update won't show until the next update.