Sign in to follow this  
TrOplcThUnDeR

First T10: T110E5 or STB-1

35 members have voted

1. 1. T110E5 or STB-1

• T110E5
    • STB-1

6 posts in this topic

So I unlocked the T110E5 a few months ago but never had the money to get it. Now I unlocked the STB around a week ago but also didn't have the money to get it. So I decided to sell the Type 61 to get myself a T10. With around 7.5M credits, I have no idea if I should go with the E5 or STB-1? Clan wars have zero impact on my decision. All of this is for pubs. 

Really it depends on what you like playing.. the fact that you've grinded up both of these lines suggest you like both gameplays- maybe pick the one that you're better at. It's up to you. 

They are both worth getting. The stb1 if you like to be trolled by aim time measured in epochs and the e5 if you like is7s sniping your cupola @200M.

Seriously though, they are both good but pretty different in playstyle. STB1 probably a LITTLE more flexible in pubs. Both tanks can work well on almost all maps. 

You seem like you know what you're doing so id say the STB, the E5 is more noob friendly but the STB has wayyyyy more potential. If the E5 armour wasnt crap maybe id vote for it, but the mobility and dpm in the STB make it the clear winner.

Sign in to follow this