jacg123

JacG is streaming ONCE AGAIN!

85 posts in this topic

Yaaaaaaay, the light tank master is back!!!

I'm looking forward to see how you'll cope with new brawl maps (Severogorsk, Perl River, Tundra, Northwest, ...).

Also, is there any regular schedule for your stream?

Yaaaaaaay, the light tank master is back!!!

I'm looking forward to see how you'll cope with new brawl maps (Severogorsk, Perl River, Tundra, Northwest, ...).

Also, is there any regular schedule for your stream?

Schedule SoonTM

You'd better archive that shit. I am going to follow you as soon as I get home. All hail JacG!

Watching Jacg try to tank and talk at the same time is pretty hilarious. 

Still gets top xp slot.

Also those snapshot skillz.

Stream done for the next 45 minutes or so, then it'll be back up for maybe a half hour, then down again until later tonight. Today is a little hectic!

I'll second the notion for you to archive - I'd love to watch some good light tank play, especially if you talk through some of your thought process as you go. 

I'll be streaming for the next 40 or so minutes, then offline until ~11pm PST.

Crab and Jacg coming back within the same week?

WotLabs is witnessing the second coming, repent ye deniers!

I have heard a lot about your light tank skills. I will definately be watching to see how a true master drives the light tanks. I can then get some ideas on how to improve my light tank driving. :D

You'd better archive that shit. I am going to follow you as soon as I get home. All hail JacG!

^ This!

Eager to learn...

Saw some great games already. Thanks for streaming jacq!

My girlfriend woke me up as she left for work, so I think I'll just play some tanks! Prepare to get lernt ye who watcheth. 

Boo, waited after 11, hoping to see some play.  No such luck.  Now that I'm back at work, you start again.  It's like you don't love me anymore :(

So Jac is back after his job search, and Crab is back from his self-imposed exile...so the planets are aligning for Serb to do something good at WG?

So Jac is back after his job search, and Crab is back from his self-imposed exile...so the planets are aligning for Serb to do something good at WG?

We can hope! My job search was successful by the way, which is why I play guilt-free now. 40 hours a week is hard to find where I live!

Planning to stream again for a little while couple hours or so. Probably some significant 132 and 62 spam. 

After watching your stream for a bit, I tried to go play the Type 62 again.  It still just feels mediocre :(.  The HEAT round is total trash and is almost never worth firing.  The pen on the AP round is so low that I end up just bouncing so many shots.  I can kinda make it work, but I just find it rather frustrating to play.

I actually think the Type 64 is a better light for its tier - particularly now that it doesn't see tier 10s.  Having a radio operator sucks but he can be trained up pretty quick.  With accelerated crew training and a double crew XP weekend it would probably only take 40 battles or so to get the first skill.