Garbad

The Official Garbad Fan Club Thread

Which moderator's cunt smells the worst?  

440 members have voted

1. 1. Which moderator's cunt smells the worst?

4,789 posts in this topic

Dabbled with wows.  Torps are the new cancer, battleships are the new useless box tanks.  Each one is like a tog with worse firepower.  Its ok -- better than wowp, but still not really grabbing me.  I don't think I like the game enough to put up with WG or their cash grab/frustration grind model again.  NA seems to have a good bit more depth and less wargaming.

The penetration nerf that's been reverted?

I am fine with the nerfs in general, but I think a larger problem is the corridor meta map rotation.  We need more variety in maps, including vision control maps, so that other classes can compete in their niche. 

My biggest three changes would be:

1.  Remove arty from the game.

2.  Fix, remove, and adjust maps to allow more dynamic play from all classes, not corridor and camp.

3.  Remove big alpha autoloaders and high alpha tanks.

Then I would slowly roll back power creep, reduce the power gap in between tiers (especially mid tiers), and fine tune balance among tanks.  This would include a buff to t10 heavies and a nerf to t10 meds.  I would also generally fluff up the value of medium armor tanks.

To be honest, I would prefer a bit more anonymity.  I've considered changing my account name. I would have hidden my stats long ago if I could.  My stats were useful when I was arguing on the forums because my unconditional dominance prevented people attacking my stats instead of my arguments.  But I never did it for the attention.  I wrote my guides for myself, because no one else did, I and I wanted answers. Once I did the research, I figured I may as well share. I did my challenges because I got paid, and to push my limits. And because it proved that winning was possible, despite the deniers which were even more rampant back then.  My personality attracts of a lot of notoriety, haters and fans.  But seriously.  Its been TWO GODDAMN YEARS since I poasted about nerfing arty, yet people still comment about it in pubs multiple times a day.  Two years!  I don't think its ever going to end.

And look at this forum -- the amount of ankle biting mr sexiis who sperg at me is off the charts.  It gets tedious dealing with the endless spergs and attempt to grief me.  I get tked multiple times a night, every night.  I have people tell their cancer to grief me at least ~75% of the time.  I get hate mail every night, and a lot of smugness from the night's lucky 27%.  And that's not even counting the typical unica hate -- gold spamming cheating nolifer, etc.  If there is such a thing as XVM camo, I have the opposite cranked up to 11.  To be fair, I get a lot of positive feedback, including gifts and PMs thanking me, but I get a tremendous amount of salt and grief.  And all this is my reward because I tried to make the game better balanced, because I wrote a lot of guides/tank reviews to help others, and because I publicly proved it was possible to win solo and well.

So keep yapping, pubbies.  Smack the report button, too.  And you know what -- there isn't a chance in hell I am going to change.

+1 Comrade Garbadski.

Now do you magic on the T54 Prem and share your thoughts!  It needs the literary Garbad treatment....

I would review any of the new tanks, but I don't plan on buying them myself.

Augh, 35 bucks.  I will have to think about it.  Is anyone willing to split the cost?

I mean, seriously, this is the tank you wished the 54 prem would be.

Augh, 35 bucks.  I will have to think about it.  Is anyone willing to split the cost?

I would, but I'm not particularly well off myself.

So in sum, the t10 mediums become essentially the perfect tanks -- without flaw, good at everything and still flexible.  Meanwhile, the heavies retain their flaws, and see them magnified for no benefit.

Well, while this is obviously bad game balance, at least it pretty much reflects the real history of the development in armored warfare – by 1950-ies heavy tanks became obsolete and were replaced by MBTs, an evolution of the medium tanks.

Well, while this is obviously bad game balance, at least it pretty much reflects the real history of the development in armored warfare – by 1950-ies heavy tanks became obsolete and were replaced by MBTs, an evolution of the medium tanks.

Which shouldn't matter for shit because it's bad for game balance.

Gharbad the Weak D1-mon-gharbad.gif

Any chance to see You stream or any videos on yt ?

Also do You or anyone else use any program to watch replays from older versions, cuz I dl´d some shit and it ain´t working. I´m really tired of other gimp streamers who just platoon their way to the win, that´s not educational for me.

Even Zeven isn´t as he used to be, his stream became really boring.

btw: there´s a gharbad for you, instead of usual kitten. ("Pleeeeease, no hurt. No kill. Keep alive and next time, good bring to You." remember that from D1.)

oh and play 2 win best play - I can´t, so I think you´re the craziest motherfucker ever.

The T-54O is an abomination.  How could serb fail me so?  :C

Yes, but a lot of things don't work like they did IRL.  Think of how often serb faps to the IS-7, and in real life it was so shitty they canceled it.

Gharbad the Weak D1-mon-gharbad.gif

Any chance to see You stream or any videos on yt ?

Also do You or anyone else use any program to watch replays from older versions, cuz I dl´d some shit and it ain´t working. I´m really tired of other gimp streamers who just platoon their way to the win, that´s not educational for me.

Even Zeven isn´t as he used to be, his stream became really boring.

btw: there´s a gharbad for you, instead of usual kitten. ("Pleeeeease, no hurt. No kill. Keep alive and next time, good bring to You." remember that from D1.)

oh and play 2 win best play - I can´t, so I think you´re the craziest motherfucker ever.

Sorry, I can't stream.  I think a lot of streamers play solo -- anfield, zeven, euros.

Ok one more thing to keep You entertained. I decided to go for the Bat (my highest tier is T-34-2 at 8, with shitty 15 games or so) my most favourite tank yet is T-34-1 and I generally suck at light tanks because I played so few battles in them. I only have Chaffee to try regular scouty tank and the ELC AMX for fun, it´s a keeper. I´m currently at amx 12t.

1) I´d like one good advice to stick with, while playing those tanks that lead to the Bat

2) Any word on the Bat, cause I only saw that You mentioned You like it.

something unique You have to say, other than I can read in usual bullshit threads ?

Thanks weakling :)