Never

Color Scale Updated

358 posts in this topic

Howdy,

After much debating I finally implemented the new color scale according to the discussion Please keep in mind that none of these decisions are arbitrary, they are based on a LOT of data.

The new scale is the following, it can also be seen at the front page of WoTLabs:

H7TcGzG.png

I've also made a colors.xc file for XVM to match this new scale for WN8 and Win Rate. I'm testing it and will update this post shortly.

Your signature image may take a few hours to update to the new scale.

Cheers!

Well shit, thanks for setting back my purple overall by 100 points... was so close...

percentile .....that mean a unis better then 99% of ppl?

edit: i have a hard time beliving im playing better then 99.90% of ppl...........

Thanks Never! I'll make a post on the official forums about it, if you don't mind.

Well shit I just made a post in the other thread...

Also lowering the super uni requirement? Idk, I think most people still consider 3K to be minimum super uni anyways :S  67% for super uni... Probably a good thing.

Though raising unicum standards is a good thing I think.

Well, this new scale is based on hard data. Further discussion can still be had on the appropriate thread where the people who actually understand the witchcraft behind these statistics can answer in greater detail.

percentile .....that mean a unis better then 99% of ppl?

Yup

Got it mixed up. Great is better than 99%, unicum is better than 99.9%

Thanks Never! I'll make a post on the official forums about it, if you don't mind.

Not at all, thanks man! :D

I don't feel like I'm In the top 99.99%...... could you post the data or a link if possible, I don't really believe I'm in the top 99.99%

Though the addition of the percentages helps a lot cause I always though blur was 5%, purple 1% and dark purple .1%

still cant belive ppl are that bad.....on the bright side ill be blue overall soon :D

edit: ik how you feel death i feel same way

Blue is 1%, and if you are yellow you are better than 75% of the playerbase. Its both funny and sad how people are so bad at this game.

Well I kinda feel bad for unicums who used to be unicums but now they are blue.

The top % is based off WR in that scale.

Wn8 values are very different iirc.

Awww my all purple stats... Ah well, I never felt a unicum, and this gives me more reasons to keep improving!

still cant belive ppl are that bad.....on the bright side ill be blue overall soon  :D

edit: ik how you feel death i feel same way

I'm a complete fucking retard and I'm serious, book smart which I guess is what helps me but otherwise I'm a retard, it amazes me how people miserably fail at this game

My recent are now considered very good :3 Me likely

How the hell am I in the top 1% of all players, even with my frequent potato games? And how is it possible to have less WN8 than your winrate? I seem to be seeing more and more actual players like that. They even respond when you call them out for doing something of immense stupidity.

Does anyone have a pic of the old table? I want to compare them side by side (yes my memory is terribad).

EDIT: NVM found a cached version of the site.