237 posts in this topic

3 hours ago, Copeyhagen said:

-700k creds, what you running on it!? Full gold ammo?

Yes, I'm also out of food so I'm paying 20k a game for it. 

CUUqopU.jpg [/spoiler

Here's today session ground the MoE from 97 to 98.55. I'll see I can get 100% but I doubt I will unless I get a really lucky streak.

I uploaded a fuckton of replays too so you can watch them if you want.

http://wotreplays.com/uploader/Meows_o7o7/id/375025

Anyone mind throwing me some help with this tank? I average about 2.6k dmg which is lower than my CAX and middling for my tier Xs. I got 1 mark in it but still feel like I'm doing bad. I only average 1 shot of dmg more than the 50 120 (which I hated but 2 marked during the grind) which is kind of silly considering how much better the 50 B is compared to the 50 120 (during the neck brace era of -6/+6). I think a lot of it comes from not knowing where to go on maps.

8 hours ago, Sgt. Pepper said:

Anyone mind throwing me some help with this tank? I average about 2.6k dmg which is lower than my CAX and middling for my tier Xs. I got 1 mark in it but still feel like I'm doing bad. I only average 1 shot of dmg more than the 50 120 (which I hated but 2 marked during the grind) which is kind of silly considering how much better the 50 B is compared to the 50 120 (during the neck brace era of -6/+6). I think a lot of it comes from not knowing where to go on maps.

Good kru, APCR and food. I played few battles in 50B but that's how i run it. You can't afford not penning shots. So APCR is mandatory.

So is this worth getting anymore? Everything seems to be armour focused now, and I find in my 50-120 I just get rushed, although I do try to not be at the front, so long lived high damage games don't happen often. Does sound like APCR would be mandatory but is it better just to get something else? It's win rate does seem to be at the low end. Is the armoured line a better option now?

Thanks

@Ragutis yes it is. The 50B is still exceptionally competitive, though it has seen its roll diminish with the 5A and the Super Conq in terms of CW. The -10 depression, 1600 burst, and good handling give it good flexibility in most all situations when it comes to pubs.

As far as comparison in competitive, the AMX M4 54, will not see CW use. The 130mm is not good for CW (max 280 pen), and the Super Conq is GOD if you want a 120mm high DPM gun with exceptional upper hull and turret armor.

God do I regret buying this tank. I can see the damage potential, it's there of course, and the tank is better than the 120, no doubt about that. But being top tier all the time in a paper heavy that has absolutely zilch armour, and constantly getting pressured to deal with heavies and armoured mediums makes life absolutely miserable for me. 

Fucking turd of a tank, would rather play the M4 than this shitwagon, 50 120 is leagues better tier for tier