237 posts in this topic

At 20 battles I was right around 2200 DPG and at 38 Im now at 2860 DPG. Its an interesting tank, to say the least!

Inundate us with glorious replays.

I'm also now 70k off the 50b. Praise ... the .. baguettes?

Yeah I'll do a 50B session sometime soon and upload some replays. Thinking about doing a 50B challenge myself, and seeing how it goes. Never done a challenge all the way through

This thing takes everything that's good about the 50 120 and gets rid of some of the bad. It's just an enjoyable experience to drive it. I'm 40 games into a 50-game solo challenge of sorts before using in platoons and CW, and while it follows my trend of not being able to fully leverage the damage into wins I am feeling pretty good about it. 2950 per game, but only 52.5% win rate. The most rage inducing thing about this tank are your fellow team mates' impact on your success. I need a bit of time to fully leverage the power of the autoloader, and I find long games to be your friend. Sadly this goes counter to the average game experience...

Inundate us with glorious replays.

I'm also now 70k off the 50b. Praise ... the .. baguettes?

Link to replays for 50B 

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/tl7a7igg58kgicx/AADCo5ubG6hmh1YvThgb9Kswa?dl=0

Session Stats:

5 Battles

3.2k avg Dmg

556 avg assist

2.8 kills

40% Wr

2972 WN8

Excluding a derp (Hidden Village) this was a well-played pack. Without that, its 50% WR,3680 DMG, 3485 WN8

0OKiJ2a.jpg

At 20 battles I was right around 2200 DPG and at 38 Im now at 2860 DPG. Its an interesting tank, to say the least!

After the 5 try-hard games and a few more just for kicks, 53 battles, 58% WR and 2934 DPG. It WILL get over 3k, I swears it. 

RpvNikS.jpg

Updated Replay pack... much salt, very pissed about my performance. Damage was there, positioning was sometimes there, kills not there a bunch, but again the wins fail me. 

Shoot out an invite once in awhile.  I won't steal your damage.  Just your deaths

I shall! 

Doing 20 games in this solo to see how I can max/min this tank. Confirmation bias says platooning with just 1 other player makes this tank broken as all fuck. Too many platoon-mates and we steal damages  8)

Very fond of this tank, it's ability to influence games is outstanding and during clean up its only bested by a batchat. Picked up my third mark in it today, yet still haven't aced it  :sad:

Very fond of this tank, it's ability to influence games is outstanding and during clean up its only bested by a batchat. Picked up my third mark in it today, yet still haven't aced it  :sad:

Congrats.  You should post a pic in the "show off your marks" thread.

Had a game last night with no arty, only 3-4 tier X tanks, and an enemy willing to derp into me, then wait for me to reload the clip before trying again.  Got 7300 damage and 4 kills for my second Ace.  I can't even dream of getting a third mark (the first took 95 games), but I can get supremely lucky twice!  This would be my first or second best damage in any game.  

I finally got one. 

Need to figure out how to make it work. I can easily run 3k dpg in a bat, but this I'm well under that, like 2-2.5 max. Not sure quite how to make it work. The bat gun just seems better, 5 rounds>4 rounds....at least I think so far.

I finally got one. 

Need to figure out how to make it work. I can easily run 3k dpg in a bat, but this I'm well under that, like 2-2.5 max. Not sure quite how to make it work. The bat gun just seems better, 5 rounds>4 rounds....at least I think so far.

The gun handling more than makes up for the one shell. Also, because the reload on the 50b is better I personally prefer a 4-shot clip with a shorter reload. It allows you to stay closer to the fight.

The BatChat hunts down isolated enemies whereas the 50b provides longer range support to your team (with that better gun handling you can easily sit and snipe all day). 

We can have a platoon during the week where we run 50b's. Then you can see how you can play the 50b ;)

The gun handling more than makes up for the one shell. Also, because the reload on the 50b is better I personally prefer a 4-shot clip with a shorter reload. It allows you to stay closer to the fight.

The BatChat hunts down isolated enemies whereas the 50b provides longer range support to your team (with that better gun handling you can easily sit and snipe all day).

We can have a platoon during the week where we run 50b's. Then you can see how you can play the 50b ;)

That would be awesome. I know it's got potential, I just need to learn it. It likely doesn't help I was running my bat for 50 games in a row to get the freexp :D suddenly going from ezymoding 3k dpg to 2-2.5k was distressing.

I have about the same DPG in the BatChat as I do in the 50b, it is just two different ways of playing autoloaders ;)

20 games in, 77% WR and 2.5k dpg. 

Mostly platooned, but still I am happy with this. 

Now to work on getting to 3k dpg, 2 clips should be easily achievable! 

20 games in, 77% WR and 2.5k dpg. 

Mostly platooned, but still I am happy with this. 

Now to work on getting to 3k dpg, 2 clips should be easily achievable! 

I have no trouble firing 8 times.  Hitting for damage it quite another thing for me.

I have no trouble firing 8 times.  Hitting for damage it quite another thing for me.

Yep, that seems to be the problem mostly :D

Everyone and their dog wants to take a shot at me, cos 9/10 it will be free damage. I spend a lot of time dunking a single round and hiding, then rescuing my DPG at the end in cleanup. If I stopped struggling with that I'd be at 3k dpg easy, but I'm taking it cautious. I seem to hit 2.5k without breaking stride, it's the games when I get off a full, free clip at the start I get 4-6k. 

it's the games when I get off a full, free clip at the start I get 4-6k. 

Yeah, you are so much more likely to survive, and the game may already be won, so you get a much bigger shot at flanking and clean-up damage.  

I went back to the bat, and honestly I find it much much easier to get higher scores.