HairlesMonkyBoy

Show Off Your Triple Marks of Excellence

1,424 posts in this topic

My first battle after the patch that introduced the marks I got my first mark on ELC AMX. If you haven't played a single battle in a tank since before that patch was introduced is it possible to get all three marks in just one game if you have an exceptional game?

I don't think I'll get 3 marks ever. I have decent average damage but I like to spend my health. I don't survive a lot of my games. The latter is a problem but the former is never going to go away. In that case, I just don't see my damage ratio being that good even if I do get a lot of damage and spotting in.

I haven't been active, so I'm still stuck in the "LULULZ PLAY MOAR sexii" stage for Marks. I honestly expected to see many more players posting their marks in here, though. 

Also, has the math behind moe's been determined yet? Or is it still "who the fuck knows, just play a shitton and it'll eventually rise."?

Also, has the math behind moe's been determined yet? Or is it still "who the fuck knows, just play a shitton and it'll eventually rise."?

Have a game where you perform better than your current percentage and it will go up, worse and it will go down. By how much depends on how relatively poor/well you do in addition to what ever standards they use for the tank you are using. This game:

http://wotreplays.com/site/1074650#self

just brought my pertentage from about 92.2% to 93.33% on my WZ 132. Almost there, baby.

So far, to my knowledge, Dodoma from OTTER is the only one with 3 MOE on a tier ten. And that was 4750 avg dmg over 50 games. Rip. 

I've played enough now to get the first MOE on 4 tanks, and one of those is finally a permanent tank in my garage (IS-6). The other tanks are the T30, JT, and SU-101. I've already sold the SU-101 and will sell the other two TD's as well.

So far, to my knowledge, Dodoma from OTTER is the only one with 3 MOE on a tier ten. And that was 4750 avg dmg over 50 games. Rip.

Yato has 3 on his T62a. :D

Me on the other hand, I only have one mark on my tanks. :')

someone had told me that they had changed it so they actually change when your % goes down but I guess I could be wrong :/

It shows your percentage dropping, but your marks do not get revoked as a result.

I had a Session in my T-54 last night. Went from 66%. On the mark to 73% in under 10 games. Maybe getting the second is easier than the first.

No, the first mark is only an exersize in playing enough games. The other thread contains a good explanation how it all works. The key is that your last game always counts at double value, meaning the further back a game was, the less it counts.

Very good players will thus get the first mark pretty fast, the less skill you have the more games you will have to play. My guess is anyone who can manage green recent ratings should be able to get the first mark fairly easy.

The second is a lot more tricky. I found it to be obtainable with my level of skill; but only barely. I managed it on the E-50. However on the Type59, the only other tank I have played often enough, I have failed (I was at 84% at one point but dropped again; I could probably manage to get it by gold spamming and consequently platooning with only a single slower tank as support but that would defeat the purpose of a premium).

The third mark seems reserved to the really great players and I applaude that.

What is the average dmg/spotting dmg needed to get three starts on T71? I might be tempted to try and get them if it is witnin my skill.

Nice work!

OBTW, what is the mod that puts the stats in each tank pic?

Yato has 3 on his 62a I believe

someone had told me that they had changed it so they actually change when your % goes down but I guess I could be wrong :/

in my experience is not so. I earned 2 marks on the nashorn, then i went down under 85% 2 or 3 times since then, but the 2 marks still remained.

Here I am, sitting on 1 MOE on my E50M and feeling smug as hell.

I don't care, I'm still smug as hell about it. *hugs e50m*