HairlesMonkyBoy

Show Off Your Triple Marks of Excellence

1,424 posts in this topic

A third mark on a battle where you only do 700 dmg? How the hell is that supposed to work?

Working as intended I suppose.

Knocked out a 0 damage game on the other end

So far I have 3 marks only on my T29. It was a bit pain to get that, but I like that tank. I sometimes wonder how is it possible that there are more than 65% of people doing dmg on my level (having more than 100 games in tank myself). But 1 MoE is usually easy to get by normal playing.

I just popped in to ask - is it really such a big deal to have 3 MoE?

I usually get mine less than 100 battles (the end of a grind).

Says the guys who averages 4k on E5.

On my marks: Only have 3 on VK30.01(D) - sold, I had to average around 1,5-2k to get 3.

I usually knock 2 easy, than lock myself on 80ish %.

Knocked out a 0 damage game on the other end

I have just never seen that happen for the third mark. In some of my tanks with less than 100 battles the MOE goes down after a poor game. But maybe I am just unlucky, I dont know.

It depends whether the bad game you just had is better than or worse than the one you 100 (now 101) games ago. 

If you are knocking off a 0 damage game your MOE will go up, if you are knocking off a 4k damage game it will go back down.

I have just never seen that happen for the third mark. In some of my tanks with less than 100 battles the MOE goes down after a poor game. But maybe I am just unlucky, I dont know.

Not sure about the sub 100 battles thing actually. But once you reach 100 battles, it has now reached its limit so the battles at the beginning will now start being excluded from the calculation as you add on to this end. If he is close enough, knocking out a 0 damage game and replacing it with 700 will be enough to push it up that last few percent.

Example 1:  

His average is 3000 right? Now we knock out that 0 damage and replace it with a 700:

Now his average is 3175. Over 100 games, the increase will be very small, but it is possible for it to push him up just enough :)

I'm at 2 MOE on the E5, E-100 and the IS-7. Looking at vbaddict, it isn't really encouraging -- it expects 4k DPG on all three to get the third MOE, which I don't think is happening anytime soon.

After a long (well, it felt long but it's only 8pm) night of grinding, I got triples on the T-54 :DDDD

(for those who're curious, vbaddict says that I was pulling 3.6k "current damage" to get it.)

7LAMG2P.jpgO1mpXmj.jpgPKv5lZF.jpg

Don't make fun of me - this is my first triple and I'm really proud of myself :3

I had never expected to ever get one, so this is actually a big deal for me (especially on the T-54, which I'd assume has some tough competition)

Special thanks to:

Dramatic_Warlord, who, in addition to helping me grind it, was the one who told me in the first place that I was on 93.6% and should probably grind it out

Drunken Walrus, who had to put up with me shitting around

Neo, for sabotaging my farm every single chance he got

and MwMarine, for calling my mother a transexual.

Edited by KnobbyHobbGoblin

Grats QTpi <3 maybe eventually it will be my turn.

Just whore more damage and win less and it'll come easy.

Grats on top hundo recent exp too.  Didn't know you had that.

After a long (well, it felt long but it's only 8pm) night of grinding, I got triples on the T-54 :DDDD

7LAMG2P.jpgO1mpXmj.jpgPKv5lZF.jpg

Don't make fun of me - this is my first triple and I'm really proud of myself :3

I had never expected to ever get one, so this is actually a big deal for me (especially on the T-54, which I'd assume has some tough competition)

Special thanks to:

Dramatic_Warlord, who, in addition to helping me grind it, was the one who told me in the first place that I was on 93.6% and should probably grind it out

Drunken Walrus, who had to put up with me shitting around

Neo, for sabotaging my farm every single chance he got

and MwMarine, for calling my mother a transexual.

Nice Knobby! :D Also, nice recent ;3

Had a 99.9% ratio and 3 MOE in the T37 at one point but thats a T37

Here's a semi legit 3 MOE

eVZOwCH.jpg

Had a 99.9% ratio and 3 MOE in the T37 at one point but that's just cause stat pad damage farm. More of a Name and Shame thread thing...

Here's a legit 3 MOE

eVZOwCH.jpg

But that's Caernarvon...

E-50, Pershing and ELC.

Not good enough for three gun marks on my tier Xs. I got within 1% on the Bat at one point but then cw and a few bad games pushed it back down.