HairlesMonkyBoy

Show Off Your Triple Marks of Excellence

1,273 posts in this topic

6 hours ago, IanSanJR said:

Ya i prefer GLD to reduce aim time and dispersion. VSTB is retarded and longer reduce aim time and troll accuracy. I dont want this for heavy and why heavy would like shoot on the move by using vstb.

But VSTAB is hands down better on 99% tanks than EGLD. I think @RichardNixon did some charts about aim time and values on T34.

TLDR VSATB > EGLD.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, BlackAdder said:

But VSTAB is hands down better on 99% tanks than EGLD. I think @RichardNixon did some charts about aim time and values on T34.

TLDR VSATB > EGLD.

pls no comment about comparison equipment...! I can see their transparent system.

 

Thx

 

I dont want disturbing my mind. I am old asian player more than like senior player.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
27 minutes ago, IanSanJR said:

pls no comment about comparison equipment...! I can see their transparent system.

 

Thx

 

I dont want disturbing my mind. I am old asian player more than like senior player.

It's comment on benefits of gun handling and in 9/10 cases VSTAB is better, if you want skip that benefit it's up to you.

 

But some poor soul may think that's good idea so we jump in to correct your miss information.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 24.2.2017 at 4:57 PM, leggasiini said:

blUon4t.jpg

COMPLETELY BALANCED

only type 4 left until i have 3 marked the entire line :>

Legit question; How does one triplemark these giant slow derp boxes? I tried to triple mark the O-I on my quest to triple mark all my low tiers because I'm bad and I couldn't even get it to 90% with tons of games ruined by arty or being too slow to do anything.

 

Meanwhile, more pedomarks: Only needs 1350 combined to get, not surprising since the only "heavy tank" trait of the VK is the speed. (Still better than ARL and Churchill VII tho)

SDBa39J.png 

cuIF9Df.png

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Eq8CyU.png

CcBngZ.png

I suffer from rather inconsistent play, but this was one heck of a nice surprise. My only other three marks are on the tier 5 StuG and the E 25. While they were challenging enough at the time, it feels good getting one at high tiers.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

What a beautiful tank

mxYIpgV.jpg

Edit: another shitty meme 3 mark

SuSwat2.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

tumblr_ombutebBlZ1th4op5o3_1280.jpg

Only took 2 sessions, picked it up after a year and half and went ftom 9% win rate at 10 battles to 51% at the end and close to 800DPG

Legit can pad your recents to 5k if you play it enough.

3 Mark is at 800-1000 damage

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Managed to 3 mark this baby. Still chasing HT15 - gotten it 2x but had wrong mission selected both times...

 

STI%203%20mark_zps0ivacaz3.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

yall people need Vram like i need some chemo therapy for all the cancer i play

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 8.3.2017 at 2:27 AM, breeeze said:

Legit question; How does one triplemark these giant slow derp boxes? I tried to triple mark the O-I on my quest to triple mark all my low tiers because I'm bad and I couldn't even get it to 90% with tons of games ruined by arty or being too slow to do anything.

sry for late reply, i didnt notice this :cri:

Firstly, view range is masterrace. Try to have as much view range as possible. Slap foods, both view range skills, optics and BiA, and on O-I's case, vents too. The more view range u have the better.

O-I was huge pain in ass to mark, took me very long to mark and i would say it was actually hardest Jap heavy to mark (i struggled more with O-Ho but i was lot worse back then and now i can get to 94% even with just playing for lolz without foods and optics). Jap heavies are inconstinent, but O-I is next level of inconstinent. Doesnt help that its on tier where it meets most retarded arties in the game (HEAT M44, FV304/Bishop and lellelelelelefh).

O-I is so RNG based that you just need luck to mark it. Try to hope for good streak of top tier games. I got ensk tier 6 three times in row which probably "saved" my marks. Top tier try to shoot AP, because doing 700 instead of 350 really does make difference; however, get ready for being even bigger RNG lottery machine. Its high risk, high reward, but it can really help. Bottom tier just play 2nd line and shoot HE, possibly try to even spot if possible.

Good crew also really helps with O-I because of its potato gun handling and super mega long reload.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

So there I was, minding my own business, drinking a lot of rum, shooting mostly AP, when I figured I would check my MOEs...

GSlzSHB.jpg

I'm not sure which is more impressive, doing that while drunk or maintaining an amazing 58% win rate while getting 100% MOE

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

My two newest; the AMX 50 120 and the T54E1. Both very AIDS, 2/10 would recommend.

16178420_10212449305373972_2713101321806

 

16722743_10212694301778729_5509709499464

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 3/15/2017 at 4:43 PM, leggasiini said:

sry for late reply, i didnt notice this :cri:

Firstly, view range is masterrace. Try to have as much view range as possible. Slap foods, both view range skills, optics and BiA, and on O-I's case, vents too. The more view range u have the better.

O-I was huge pain in ass to mark, took me very long to mark and i would say it was actually hardest Jap heavy to mark (i struggled more with O-Ho but i was lot worse back then and now i can get to 94% even with just playing for lolz without foods and optics). Jap heavies are inconstinent, but O-I is next level of inconstinent. Doesnt help that its on tier where it meets most retarded arties in the game (HEAT M44, FV304/Bishop and lellelelelelefh).

O-I is so RNG based that you just need luck to mark it. Try to hope for good streak of top tier games. I got ensk tier 6 three times in row which probably "saved" my marks. Top tier try to shoot AP, because doing 700 instead of 350 really does make difference; however, get ready for being even bigger RNG lottery machine. Its high risk, high reward, but it can really help. Bottom tier just play 2nd line and shoot HE, possibly try to even spot if possible.

Good crew also really helps with O-I because of its potato gun handling and super mega long reload.

What about O-Ni compared to the O-I and the O-Ho, more RNG dependence?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, _Violence_ said:

What about O-Ni compared to the O-I and the O-Ho, more RNG dependence?

Somewhere between those two. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

6ar118e.jpg

tbh if type 5 and o-ho didnt exist this would be by far my favorite tank in the game

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

:PogChamp::PogChamp::PogChamp::PogChamp::PogChamp::PogChamp:

lwVCkQo.jpg

qFKMaKt.jpg

E8GmMRK.jpg

The 3 mark game itself was so boring, wouldv'e been nice to do it on the 9k game xd

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

iLFrUQS.jpg

How do people play this thing for thousands of games.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Va1heru said:

Shit gun, good platform

rJYr517.jpg

 

  Hide contents

crc2XnB.jpg

TwhhMaJ.jpg

 

It's a good gun on a shit platform :kjugh: 

NVM it's the T9 aka a worse PTA now LUL

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.