HairlesMonkyBoy

Show Off Your Triple Marks of Excellence

1,429 posts in this topic

1 hour ago, Va1heru said:

POGGERS

Did it actually took effort to mark it? From what I've seen its pretty damn easy to play but therefore the requirements might be high....

7 hours ago, SaintLaurentius said:

Did it actually took effort to mark it? From what I've seen its pretty damn easy to play but therefore the requirements might be high....

I hated it, it's such an awkward tank to play. 430u is my highlight for the patch

Finally a tier 8 medium that is fun to play, didn't expect to ever see that.

iagCBEe.png

cQvU5EM.png

I think the Bat in 2018 has been powercrept, not by tanks that are similar to it but just by thicc armour boys. Maybe if flanking was possible - but corridor maps.

hJi4fb9.jpg

OdVneyl.jpg

Oh, and the Churchill I.

Now trying the ARL V39 and the Churchill VII, while doing the 65t->51 grind and I guess the Leo proto.

Also still trying the tiger P from times to times. Yes, I do hate myself.

Last hurrah until I get a new computer. No finesse required with this fat, pencil-dicked, kraut.

hPduMyO.png

This was actually really fun

zbyN5WU.jpg

Artillery made it drop from 94.5+ a couple times but this thing just shits out damage so it doesn't really matter.

On 4/28/2018 at 9:10 AM, haglar said:

What I have been playing the past few weeks. This game is kind of killing me I should probably stop.

yThNtKD.png

How easy/difficult did you find 3-marking the S-tank? How is it to play in tier X games? I'm on my way up to it, and considering if I want to try and 3-mark it as I quite like the playstyle of the UDES and 103-0 (in smaller doses).

13 hours ago, WaterWar said:

How easy/difficult did you find 3-marking the S-tank? How is it to play in tier X games? I'm on my way up to it, and considering if I want to try and 3-mark it as I quite like the playstyle of the UDES and 103-0 (in smaller doses).

I guess it was pretty easy as far as marks go. It is much better than the UDES or 103-0. Tier X games are fine because you can hit weakspots and pen everything but there are so many 152mm guns in the game that just overmatch everywhere. 

Worst utter box of crap EVER!!! I had major AIDS hits everytime my side cheeks get shot with every small amount of angling just to aim the gun properly. The box wouldn't even withstand arty and looses like quarter or more HP everytime some smart pubs fire those HE rounds on the side cheeks. I'm glad its over! Might be the 2nd person on the ASIA server...

9M72NiD.jpg

7lZVnOm.jpg

All in January 2018, WZ became the true meta Ebola in the field and finished it in only 77 battles, whereas UDES became a scout meme on Mines. IS-7 finished with 8.1K damage and Lorraine 40 t is my very first autoloader 3 marks.

Nc3B8vd.jpg

qeXi3wm.jpg

Ws8j37H.jpg

KVO1AQC.jpg

This was the easiest three mark.  I played one battle a while ago after not playing the tank for a very long time.  I guess nobody plays the Tiger any more?

NZIptVx.jpg

F0Cni36.jpg

Probably the worst gun I have ever used, shooting tracks with 0 damage output is the ultimate triggering factor.

q0IzuNe.jpg

jVobquN.jpg

36404822_10216536440426220_2528138181308

T-H-I-C-C

Actually way more fun that expected. I'll be loath to the this one go (especially because I already know what's waiting for me after it)