Live

World of Codes

462 posts in this topic

This thead can be useful to post codes from World of Tanks, Warplanes and the upcoming Warships, and since I noticed it was missing... here it is.

Remember to write for what server are the codes  :)

Additional info that you must include when posting codes:

- What the code gives.

- Whether it works on existing accounts or new accounts only.

Current (post if they don't work, they're the last codes I know about):

World of Tanks:

NA:
Alienware Starter Pack: 1000 Gold, 5 Days Premium, 100k credits (for new accounts, you must register to alienware arena)

Mmorpg.com Giveaway: Tetrarch, 500 Gold, 3 Days Premium (for new accounts, you must register to their website)

EU:
Alienware Starter Pack: 500 Gold, 7 Days Premium, 100k credits (for new accounts, you must register to alienware arena)

Asia:
WOTVAL001: Valentine II Premium tank, 1000 Gold (for new accounts)

Thread pinned

~Navy

FBTANK - Code expired?

one down then :D

Hey guys, just wanted to share this. Just saw it on the FTR blog.

It seems you have to register though (Atleast the codes wont fly out so fast).

http://www.zam.com/giveaways/world-of-tanks.html

The code includes:

- T2 Light Tank
- 50000 credits
- 1 day of premium

the codes only work for new accounts. These codes are easy enough to get a hold of, it's the ones that work for existing accounts that get ripped away in hours.

I already have a ZAM account, so if anybody needs a code but doesn't want to make an account, feel free to use this one

VBP97CAW2W9KTE

(It wont work for existing accounts)

Hey, while this thread about codes is here I'd like to ask a question. Have you guys ever used those 2500 Gold/30 days Premium codes for existing accounts? A friend recently discovered an unlimited supply of them (aka he works for a PC assembly company) but I've HEARD that they don't stack forever, and you can only ever use like 5 on your account or something. Anyone know about that?

Nope. Im still pissed at nVidia. I should have gotten an 8500 Gold code with my GTX 660, but screw you if you dont live in the USA. Never buying an nVidia card again.

Hey, while this thread about codes is here I'd like to ask a question. Have you guys ever used those 2500 Gold/30 days Premium codes for existing accounts? A friend recently discovered an unlimited supply of them (aka he works for a PC assembly company) but I've HEARD that they don't stack forever, and you can only ever use like 5 on your account or something. Anyone know about that?

There should be a limit, but why don't you just try it? I know of a case where some Swedish players on EU found an unlimited supply of codes for exisiting accounts in a magazine (that did not even cost money), so they gathered all those and entered them like crazy. WG wanted them to show proof, so they send pics of them holding all those magazines.

What you can learn from that story is that they now probably have some kind of limit (those Swdish guys had well over 100k gold after that) and that they also can demand some kind of proof that you acquired those codes legally if they think it's fishy (they might ask you if you really bought 5 graphic cards or w/e).

Nope. Im still pissed at nVidia. I should have gotten an 8500 Gold code with my GTX 660, but screw you if you dont live in the USA. Never buying an nVidia card again.

You can sell it on ebay or create an account on the NA server :)

Edit: ah, you didn't receive it?

Btw, i've already opened a a couple of days ago. I'll update it with this one

You can sell it on ebay or create an account on the NA server :)

Edit: ah, you didn't receive it?

Btw, i've already opened a a couple of days ago. I'll update it with this one

Yeah its funny, I saw your thread yesterday and completely forgot about it. A mod can delete/move this thread there.

There should be a limit, but why don't you just try it? I know of a case where some Swedish players on EU found an unlimited supply of codes for exisiting accounts in a magazine (that did not even cost money), so they gathered all those and entered them like crazy. WG wanted them to show proof, so they send pics of them holding all those magazines.

What you can learn from that story is that they now probably have some kind of limit (those Swdish guys had well over 100k gold after that) and that they also can demand some kind of proof that you acquired those codes legally if they think it's fishy (they might ask you if you really bought 5 graphic cards or w/e).

Oh.. Damn, thanks for the heads up. I actually didn't think they'd look into it, but I guess when the numbers are so high they'd pretty much have to.

If it makes you feel any better, Fry's electronics didn't bother giving out any WoT/Hawken codes with their GTX cards either.  When I brought it up to customer service they just acted dumb despite advertising about it in the paper.  I'm happy with the card, but I was planning on getting a Tier VIII prem when they were last on sale.  Never shopping at Fry's again.

Weird, I live in Brazil and I got the code when I bought my 660

If it makes you feel any better, Fry's electronics didn't bother giving out any WoT/Hawken codes with their GTX cards either.  When I brought it up to customer service they just acted dumb despite advertising about it in the paper.  I'm happy with the card, but I was planning on getting a Tier VIII prem when they were last on sale.  Never shopping at Fry's again.

Somebody in Pupeh or PBKAC had a friend who worked at Fry's who was pulling the codes from the cards and trading those codes to the guy in Pupeh or PBKAC. You might have just happened to get one of those graphics cards that he swiped the code from.

Somebody in Pupeh or PBKAC had a friend who worked at Fry's who was pulling the codes from the cards and trading those codes to the guy in Pupeh or PBKAC. You might have just happened to get one of those graphics cards that he swiped the code from.

Tell them to hook a nigga up then.

Merged Zam thread with the World of Codes thread.

Here are a couple of codes I got from Amazon some time ago:

New players code

1000 gold

3 days of premium

EW4S9U7MW8UA8F

EW4S2B8UB7HP2U

Used the first code, no error during creation.. but It didn't give me the gold. ARGH.  :(

Edit: nevermind, the gold arrived later. +1 Neverwish, I'll see you on the NA server :)

It's 2050 gold or 7500 gold, both with 1 month of premium.

There's a limit of 5 of each type of code. The $50 one is 7500, $25 is 2050.

Hey if he's got an unlimited supply I wouldn't mind if he could hook a brotha up.  ;)

http://www.alienwarearena.com/giveaway/world-of-tanks-starter-pack-giveaway-for-new-players/

currently just under 8k codes left.

code for:
• 1000 Gold
• Premium Account for Five Days
• 100,000 Credits

YRS57A458MG9P4 Feel free to use this one...I thought I could put it on my new SEA account, but not so much...Damn you fine print...

What's it for?

My guess is that it's one of those NA invite codes from Alienware, since I tried throwing it in and got a "not for this account" error.