360 version codes for a silly hat,

YG4WD-HMYDC-74PX3-QHVPD-CWQJZ

C6C27-2JCH4-HK7WR-44XYP-RYJ2Z

24WHG-MRXH6-GCC7V-VFWXF-Y2WCZ

QMWF3-GR24Y-M7X4T-Y49HP-XXV3Z

3M6RT-9KF33-F4CRG-KPDY9-HPPHZ

WJPH3-F2CV2-KVXDF-62HG2-JWMWZ

RYKH4-DFTCJ-M2YDW-JKKY3-9D6JZ

Ty. Used YG4WD-HMYDC-74PX3-QHVPD-CWQJZ :)

360 version codes for a silly hat,

YG4WD-HMYDC-74PX3-QHVPD-CWQJZ

C6C27-2JCH4-HK7WR-44XYP-RYJ2Z

24WHG-MRXH6-GCC7V-VFWXF-Y2WCZ

QMWF3-GR24Y-M7X4T-Y49HP-XXV3Z

3M6RT-9KF33-F4CRG-KPDY9-HPPHZ

WJPH3-F2CV2-KVXDF-62HG2-JWMWZ

RYKH4-DFTCJ-M2YDW-JKKY3-9D6JZ

Are those to get into the beta or are they for use if you're already in?

just used the SEA code to open an accout there, should one of my little nephews in Australia decide they wish to play WoT. Cheers for that!

Hey, while this thread about codes is here I'd like to ask a question. Have you guys ever used those 2500 Gold/30 days Premium codes for existing accounts? A friend recently discovered an unlimited supply of them (aka he works for a PC assembly company) but I've HEARD that they don't stack forever, and you can only ever use like 5 on your account or something. Anyone know about that?

Any chance that friend would like to trade one of those, if he has reached the limit?

I've got a different code that I can't use because it's for NA (gets you a T14 and a week of premium). The nVidia ones are region-free though.

Hey, while this thread about codes is here I'd like to ask a question. Have you guys ever used those 2500 Gold/30 days Premium codes for existing accounts? A friend recently discovered an unlimited supply of them (aka he works for a PC assembly company) but I've HEARD that they don't stack forever, and you can only ever use like 5 on your account or something. Anyone know about that?

I'll check.

Silly.. hat? This isn't TF2. Are they including hats for tanks  in the 360 verison now? o_o

I think it's for the 360 user avatar or something.

Any chance that friend would like to trade one of those, if he has reached the limit?

I've got a different code that I can't use because it's for NA (gets you a T14 and a week of premium). The nVidia ones are region-free though.

I'll mention it to him.

I'll check.

Thanks.

Thanks.

Codes normally stack 3 or 5 if they stack, I don't know exactly where the codes you are talking about come from so I can't give you anything specific.

Codes normally stack 3 or 5 if they stack, I don't know exactly where the codes you are talking about come from so I can't give you anything specific.

Likely the nVidia codes or similar hardware package ones.

Cool, thanks. Good to get some 'official' word on it.

Anyone know if there are any exisitig player EU codes about? The only one's I have seen are for new accounts.

Anyone know if there are any exisitig player EU codes about? The only one's I have seen are for new accounts.

Highly doubt it. There was one for 1000 gold from alienware a while ago, but that's the first and last free gold code I've seen for existing users so far.

The hardware related codes (nVidia etc) should work on EU, though they aren't exactly free.

For the new account codes don't forget to change password for the security bonus. Apparently they had the pw hashes stored for accounts that didn't exist yet.

About to reroll on eu, need an invite code yo.

All the american codes in the first post (LFGPACK1, LFGPACK2, ZAM) have expired.

Thanks, removed. :)