PityFool

The new meta and the T110E5: Diamond amongst the rocks? Or just simple salt?

785 posts in this topic

2 hours ago, nemlengyel said:

still better than M103 :doge: 

Not many tanks are worse than an M103, anyway :doge::doge::doge:

I dont recall seeing it in CW/Silver since the nerfs

20 hours ago, TheMarine0341 said:

I dont recall seeing it in CW/Silver since the nerfs

Is this due to E5 nerfs or emerging Maus meta?

40 minutes ago, 8_Hussars said:

Is this due to E5 nerfs or emerging Maus meta?

Capola nerf. It can no longer poke and have the chance to not lose health

Kurrrrwajebanamac.

kCjsljE.png

Bought it a few days ago and I AM IN LOVE!!! After trying to complete HT 3.12 (bounce triple HP + do 2k damage) in IS-7 for a hundred or so battles I abandoned all hope and started researching German heavy line from the scratch just for this damn mission. 200+ battles in E 75? Nope. 200+ battles in E 100? Still nope. And then I've purchased E5. 15 battles later it bounced more than 8k without me even trying too hard.

Yeah, even with cupola nerf, it's still pretty bouncy at range because 25% RNG will protect the cupola, and it's easy to find some cover to hide the lfp behind.

On 3/9/2017 at 6:00 PM, Jesse_the_Scout said:

Considering the cupola is actually weaker now than it was before the armor buffs... yeah, no thanks. Before it was covered with slopes, so only maybe a third of the cupola was a pennable shot. Now try 70%. So they managed to start at "maybe a bit weak", go to, "Jesus, is this shit for real", and back down to, "lolfreekill".

It still feels better than it did pre-hd, when in my experience ~200mm pen. guns could somewhat reliably go through it. 

http://s1369.photobucket.com/user/mlittle1023/media/Weakspot2_zpsc1ee09cd.jpg.html

As for it being "lolfreekill", that's just a wild exaggeration. It's still a very strong tank when played properly. 

The cupola is definitely stronger than pre-HD. Pre-HD cupola was extremely vulnerable to 225 pen, and can be penned half the time if hit by 203 pen dead on. 230 at the worst point is still a pretty big improvement, and far less likely to get penned by 183 hesh than pre-HD.