PityFool

The new meta and the T110E5: Diamond amongst the rocks? Or just simple salt?

832 posts in this topic

8 minutes ago, lavawing said:

Model is ripped from Blitz hence the play-dough textures

So it will be on pc version as well. Same was with M48. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
57 minutes ago, MacusFlash said:

So it will be on pc version as well. Same was with M48. 

Blitz has 15% rng on pen and other differences and considering how idiotic Murazor is nothing is certain.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, nabucodonsor said:

Blitz has 15% rng on pen and other differences and considering how idiotic Murazor is nothing is certain.

15% rng is against WG's policy on pc. Meanwhile cupolaless E5 fits into Murazor's powercreep balance. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, MacusFlash said:

15% rng is against WG's policy on pc. Meanwhile cupolaless E5 fits into Murazor's powercreep balance. 

But they do not plan on nerfing Jageru's pen or alpha as they did on blitz. I'd love to have a shaved E5 but frankly I dont see it coming. Just like Leo handling buff.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, nabucodonsor said:

But they do not plan on nerfing Jageru's pen or alpha as they did on blitz. I'd love to have a shaved E5 but frankly I dont see it coming. Just like Leo handling buff.

Do you remember the last real nerf on wot pc? It was to type 61 rear depression from -5 to -3. Every other nerf was about cutting down OP tanks. Right now patch notes contain nothing but buffs. 4 years ago it was full of both nerfs and buffs. 

Happy players do not like direct nerfing their tanks. So Murazor buffs everything. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
38 minutes ago, MacusFlash said:

Do you remember the last real nerf on wot pc? It was to type 61 rear depression from -5 to -3. Every other nerf was about cutting down OP tanks. Right now patch notes contain nothing but buffs. 4 years ago it was full of both nerfs and buffs. 

Happy players do not like direct nerfing their tanks. So Murazor buffs everything. 

ISU 152 got "rebalanced" which many consider it a nerf.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 minutes ago, nabucodonsor said:

ISU 152 got "rebalanced" which many consider it a nerf.

That was more to kickstart people to finish the line because they made the tier 8 the best tank in the line. 

How funny would it be to buff cuploa, nerf cupola, cut cupola off.  Logic.

Honestly, I see this as very unlikely.  Right now WG is trying to appeal to an existing playerbase, not new players.  Almost everybody already has the E5 so there is no profit to be gained in buffing a tank thats already in everybodys garage.  Its much more profitable to invent some mythical RU heavy that shits all over the E5 so that the E5 driver will grind out something new.

Besides, the Super Conq already shits on RU heavies, we can't have another capitalist imperialist pig dog tank pissing all over tanks literally named after lord and master Stalin.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.