precambrian

Out of date- closed

6 posts in this topic

A while back, I accepted (and was accepted to!) pip's solo challenge, which you can read about if you haven't already done so.

Tl;dr: 200 games solopub on EU server in a tier 10 of choice, with all replays hosted; goal is to max winrate.

Paox was nice enough to lend me his account to take part in this challenge, so props to him! I plan on playing around 5-10 games per day; I'll keep track of statistics with screenshots of his service record before and during each day's session, as well as through the WOT replay analyzer tool. 

Here's the setup: 

DawKU03.jpg

Paox's statistics before I began:

IE81rFm.jpg

Overall statistics (will update as I go):

Games played: 4

Wins: 3 (75%)

DPG: 2386

KPG: 1

Survival rate: 25%

WN8: 2049

Session 1 (9/6/14)

rip paox's stats

UiL2X8Q.jpg

Games played: 4

Wins: 3 (75%)

DPG: 2386

KPG: 1

Survival rate: 25%

WN8: 2049

XP per game is a little funky, I have to figure out how it's calculating this (I think it's taking into account x2s/x3s as though they were x1s, because I sure didn't average 2k xp/game in this session).

Replay download link

Impressions:

Obviously a pretty terrible start to the challenge in every metric except WR. Game after game I pretty much potato'd, throwing away my HP for no gain in return, or failing to secure key positions, but in 3 out of the 4, my teammates bailed me out. Ironically, EU1 is more stable than NA East for me. Thanks, WGNA servers!

Good job with being first Precambrian! :) And good luck as well! 

Russian meds for best WR :]

Russian meds for best WR :]

If I played a russian med, why download my games, when you could watch Polto's or Stefan_xd's (whenever they start, anyway!)?

I figured this way there might actually be a reason to watch my replays haha