Bags

A question regarding a choice I made ingame

5 posts in this topic

I just lost a game in my Cent1 on abbey, and I'm not really sure if I made the right choice by killing the s-51 while reloading instead of trying to get back to reset cap...

my thought process was kill the arty while he reloaded, saving me maybe getting 1 shot while I was trying to reset a cap... I must admit, I was thinking I had a little bit more time to return than I did... my timing was slighty off..

Be as brutal as u feel the need... as long as it's constructive brutality

Thnx in advance

Bags

edit, forgot to put the replay link in

http://www.wotreplays.eu/site/1175733#abbey-bags2247-centurion_mk_i

Edited by Bags

If it looks like it's gonna be a close call I rush back to base to reset. If obviously lost I try to claw with me all the damage I can get.

Would want a replay of the situation you're talking about though, to see timer, tanks, etc. Hard to answer to a specific case you have no clue about.

Yeah soz forgot to put it in the OP, but edited it in, but sounds like I made a bad call 

Yeah at 5:50 you were supposed to go back to base and kill the RHM - which was at only 300 health. Instead you sat there for 15 seconds doing nothing ( I take it you were trying to figure out what to do :)  )

I would have let the T32 deal with the arty - he indeed managed to kill one of them - and would went back to base, hoping that the arty wouldn't be able to oneshot me and hopefully being able to kill the RHM without having any trouble - using the superior gun depression of the Centurion I.

Anyway, at 10:50 I also would have gone back to base.