sela

[0.9.13] sela's mods - v9.13.2 released 18/12/2015

2963 posts in this topic

Update 1 released! GET SOME

Update 2 released.

Fixed incoming damage panel, re-released alternate XVM configs

That was quick! Lol!

BTW, have you considered not including icons into the modpack? It makes it a huge download, and a long time decompressing, and a long time installing for those of us who have GME. It could be provided in a separate download, maybe?

GET SOME

There goes Sela, again. Talking about the benefits of being a newlywed.

That was quick! Lol!

BTW, have you considered not including icons into the modpack? It makes it a huge download, and a long time decompressing, and a long time installing for those of us who have GME. It could be provided in a separate download, maybe?

That's a thought...will have to see. Most of the users are NA, as far as I know. Or are you referring to the contour icons?

Clan icons, they make up like 60MB of the 80MB download. 

Personally, I only use the icons to the 30 or so respectable clans on the map. That way, it also servers as quick identifiers of probably decent and up players.

Update 2 released.

Thanks for updating.  Seems to be catching on with my clan too.  Does it use Wn8 stat/color macros yet and is the batcave included? 

(ben's post on Wn8 macro color use:  http://forum.worldoftanks.com/index.php?/topic/319285-xvm-supporting-wn8-colors-full-install/ )

Also your 'show/hide' in first post no longer has a screen shot.  Pretty sure I am using your markers but don't know what the other's look like.  You probably have the ss's in the download so I'll look when able. 

Thanks for updating.  Seems to be catching on with my clan too.  Does it use Wn8 stat/color macros yet and is the batcave included? 

(ben's post on Wn8 macro color use:  http://forum.worldoftanks.com/index.php?/topic/319285-xvm-supporting-wn8-colors-full-install/ )

Also your 'show/hide' in first post no longer has a screen shot.  Pretty sure I am using your markers but don't know what the other's look like.  You probably have the ss's in the download so I'll look when able.

It has all the screenshots included in the download. I haven't updated to wn8 yet, I am waiting for XVM to be officially released with wn8 support

Update 2 released.

Awesome, been waiting for the alt-configs.  No more shooting baddie teammates by accident.  Thanks!

I am unable to get the download page to fully load and show the download link in the upper right corner so I can click it to download...

I am unable to get the download page to fully load and show the download link in the upper right corner so I can click it to download...

Works for me... did you wait 5 seconds?

Failing that, try another browser.

Great pack once again, like the in garage changes.  One question as always...

Is there a way to save chat history?  I read the thread about "chat history" but it doesn't seem to want to work.

thanks

Shfty

Great pack once again, like the in garage changes.  One question as always...

Is there a way to save chat history?  I read the thread about "chat history" but it doesn't seem to want to work.

thanks

Shfty

I think rexxie found one, I will check it out

Works for me... did you wait 5 seconds?Failing that, try another browser.

Yeah, in fact I waited 10 minutes two times...using Chrome which usually works w/ this download site. I'll keep trying including w/ another browser. Thanks.

Yeah, in fact I waited 10 minutes two times...using Chrome which usually works w/ this download site. I'll keep trying including w/ another browser. Thanks.

I can pm you the direct link.

Sela, i changed the hotkeys for the large minimap to something other than left CTRL, but it didn't work.

Any ideas?

OCD tweaking for the enemy reload scope timer (MeltyMapMathMod).
In MeltyMapModSetting.xml, reload multiple should be changed from the default 0.875 to 0.864 for a more accurate reload timer. 

OCD tweaking for the enemy reload scope timer (MeltyMapMathMod).

In MeltyMapModSetting.xml, reload multiple should be changed from the default 0.875 to 0.864 for a more accurate reload timer. 

Thakns for the tip!

I delete the Clan Icons immediately, so if you wanted to separate them that would make at least me happy. 

I think I will follow the advice and remove them to streamline the download process. It's easy to manually download whichever icon set that you want. I also have been testing the chat history mod that rexxie is using (which worked well once I turned off the info panel popup as it was too distracting/annoying for me) as well as the no intro mod (which is working again).

How much interest is there in adding a WN8 config early? I have been toying with the idea but have held off so far waiting for the official release.

Wn8 nightly build is pretty buggy, it would show people with blank stats or incorrect 1 wn8 0% w/r sometimes.

Wouldn't recommend it

Wn8 nightly build is pretty buggy, it would show people with blank stats or incorrect 1 wn8 0% w/r sometimes.

Wouldn't recommend it

That's been my thoughts and why I haven't done so already. I will still probably keep WN7 in the tab stats like I had efficiency unless they completely remove it.

Wouldn't recommend it

That's been my thoughts and why I haven't done so already. I will still probably keep WN7 in the tab stats like I had efficiency unless they completely remove it.

You may not have a choice, unless they change the way the {{wn}} macro works. Anyway, can't speak for everyone but I'm fine with WN6 until they go official on WN8.

Updated!

Artasan's No-Intro Videos

Chat History

IGR Hangar