sela

[0.9.17.1] sela's mods - v9.17.1.2 released 26/03/2017

3,372 posts in this topic

"What do you mean?"

The little reload timer over the tanks. It's bright green or red. I was wondering is there a less "bling" version of it as I find it a little distracting?.

I'm sure though I'll get used to it :-D.. Again thanks..

its legal, any 3d hitskins arent though.

Is it though?

5.3 Explicit highlighting of game objects that may seem dangerous as non-hazardous (e.g., white textures on destroyed tanks).

Heya sela - thanks for the modpack mate - awesome work!  If I wanted to solely use the Seafalcon damage panel and the hitlog which specific files would I need to pull out of your mod pack?

Cheers.

I posted a link, scroll up.

Is optional white death mod legal on NA? I thought it was banned too.

White dead tanks is legal on NA.

"What do you mean?"

The little reload timer over the tanks. It's bright green or red. I was wondering is there a less "bling" version of it as I find it a little distracting?.

I'm sure though I'll get used to it :-D.. Again thanks..

Only comes in one color, I'm afraid.

Is it though?

5.3 Explicit highlighting of game objects that may seem dangerous as non-hazardous (e.g., white textures on destroyed tanks).

That quote is from the list of mods you cannot develop,not the ones you cannot use. WGNA specifically stated white dead tanks are allowed. Don't spread false info.

Wait... You can use mods that you aren't allowed to make? Bizarre.

Also, thanks for updating the mod pack so quickly. I just started using yours recently, and I really like it.

Did i screw something up on my end, or is your pack supposed to get rid of Horizontal Stabilization in sniper mode? Thanks for the quick update on the pack btw.

Yes it does, you can add it back in via the alternate files under dynamic camera.

Thanks for the updates Sela.

Switched to J1mB0's sights, the other two (Pro tanki bla bla blub?) disable vehicle and quest extended mods.

I see with your mods I have reached to new heights: 106% recent win rate and 7332 recent WN.

I think I have to donate some money again.

Hi Sela
pls why i see standard crosshair ?

i have your last update

I copied modpack and I got a standard crosshair
How to setup yours ? yours blue melty crosshair pls ? thx

I don't have the link handy, but it was explicitly forbidden on NA.

Edit: It's in paragraph 5.5 of the "Creation of Derivative Works" section in the "Terms and Policies."

https://na.wargaming.net/developers/documentation/rules/rules/

Excellent, thanks for the info!

Hi Sela

pls why i see standard crosshair ?

i have your last update

I copied modpack and I got a standard crosshair

How to setup yours ? yours blue melty crosshair pls ? thx

It's in Alternate Files/Optional Mods/Sights

Using Meltymap Blue right now, but this patch the reload timer in arcade view is gone- is there any way to bring it back?

Also, how can I bring back the dmg + spotting dmg to the battle result page?

Using Meltymap Blue right now, but this patch the reload timer in arcade view is gone- is there any way to bring it back?

Also, how can I bring back the dmg + spotting dmg to the battle result page?

Melty's is no longer supported by anyone, it has been updated using ProTanki scripts which are not designed for it.

Damage and such on battle results page is a WG issue and they will be fixing it soon™™

Sela So you now use Standard crosshair ? xD =(

I see on your stream You use the blue crosshair ....

How to Add yours blue crosshair pls ?

edit:
I found it in a package
so just copy and I'm going to have as sela ? xD

Edit 2 : xD
ok thank you I've got it made

Sela, modpack's great, same as always, but for 1 thing. For whatever reason as of 9.8, when your modpack is active, horizontal stabilization in sniper mode doesn't work, a.k.a the camera rotates along with the hull in sniper view. This is annoying as all hell, and didn't happen in 9.7. Is this intentional? (did a check without mods, horizontal stab works fine)

Sela, modpack's great, same as always, but for 1 thing. For whatever reason as of 9.8, when your modpack is active, horizontal stabilization in sniper mode doesn't work, a.k.a the camera rotates along with the hull in sniper view. This is annoying as all hell, and didn't happen in 9.7. Is this intentional? (did a check without mods, horizontal stab works fine)

This is intentional. If you want it back, go to the Dynamic Camera ON section in the alternate files and copy over the horizontalStabilizer.json file.