sela

[0.9.17.1] sela's mods - v9.17.1.2 released 26/03/2017

3,372 posts in this topic

12 hours ago, Assassin7 said:

hey, I used Jimbos for the longest time as well lol. granted hes still got third party people remaking it, but its a shame he stopped it. 

Yeah it sucks it took me awhile too get used to not using it (l felt like l couldnt aim for shit) but now l got used too.  Its been like 4 years or so using Sela's modpack and never regret it :tanfiesta:

5 hours ago, Hidhorse said:

Sela friend, is there a chance for working session stats? The ones in 9.16 were awesome...

I'll get around to fucking with the Russian config files eventually

I'm having an odd problem where my view gets stuck at the start of the game and I'm essentially looking right down the gun barrel in 3rd person. I can switch to sniper mode, but the zoom level does not change, it only goes to whatever the lowest setting is (1x/2x?).

Doesn't happen much, maybe 6-7 times total since the last patch. Any ideas?

On 12/21/2016 at 10:18 PM, Treeburst said:

I'm having an odd problem where my view gets stuck at the start of the game and I'm essentially looking right down the gun barrel in 3rd person. I can switch to sniper mode, but the zoom level does not change, it only goes to whatever the lowest setting is (1x/2x?).

Doesn't happen much, maybe 6-7 times total since the last patch. Any ideas?

I have had the same problem. I found if you hit ESC then go back to battle it fixes it.

I found a different solution after a few games - if you type something it fixes it. Even if you just type something then delete it without actually "chatting" it fixes it. 

Hello. Just installed it but cant get horizontal stabilization to work inside sniper mode, able/disable but it wont help.

Ive tried following directions from the thread but I only find 1 horizontalstabilization-file and its the new mods-folder, if I remove it the game wont start and just copying the files under dynamiccamera from the old files doesnt do anything.

On 1/15/2017 at 7:43 AM, Wessmen said:

Hello. Just installed it but cant get horizontal stabilization to work inside sniper mode, able/disable but it wont help.

Ive tried following directions from the thread but I only find 1 horizontalstabilization-file and its the new mods-folder, if I remove it the game wont start and just copying the files under dynamiccamera from the old files doesnt do anything.

once you've installed the modpack, go to "\Games\World_of_Tanks\res_mods\0.9.17.0.1\scripts\client\gui\mods\mod_pmod" and open horizontalStabilizer.json with a program like Notepad++ and change "horizontalStabilizerType" from "disable" to "full"

23 hours ago, SmradlavyBogos said:

little update 0.9.17.0.3 :nmad:

: - ( 

Seemed to work using Sela's 17.0.1 mod pack, just rename the old 17.0.1 folder to 17.0.3 and copy into res_mods folder. Though it did freeze with the loading gear spinning once after 3 games or so.

15 minutes ago, RealBattousai said:

Seemed to work using Sela's 17.0.1 mod pack, just rename the old 17.0.1 folder to 17.0.3 and copy into res_mods folder. Though it did freeze with the loading gear spinning once after 3 games or so.

Yeah it looks like a lot of garage functionality seems very bugged. I have trouble switching servers, changing tanks in SH, and tech tree bugs out whenever I try to open up a window.

31 minutes ago, KittenFixE50ValuesBabyRage said:

Yeah it looks like a lot of garage functionality seems very bugged. I have trouble switching servers, changing tanks in SH, and tech tree bugs out whenever I try to open up a window.

Yeah, froze when trying to look at research tree, etc. but works in game, so if you can live with restarting the game once in a while can do this while we wait for Sela I guess :)

The update itself is bugged, specially in garage. I joined to get in CW, but they didn't pick me in team, so I left for randoms, except that CW window never closed (until clan had fought that fight). There were also some other minor oddities. This with vanilla version.

All I really want is autoequipment mod, since I'm used to have it I just hopped in my Swedish TD (tier 7 one), without net or binocs... was fun with 340 m viewrange.

On 1/25/2017 at 0:13 AM, KittenFixE50ValuesBabyRage said:

Yea, having the same issues with garage stuff. Can't open the mission tab, hovering the mouse over stuff doesn't bring up any descriptions, that sort of thing. The tech tree worked once I closed it and reopened it though.

18 minutes ago, Treeburst said:

Yea, having the same issues with garage stuff. Can't open the mission tab, hovering the mouse over stuff doesn't bring up any descriptions, that sort of thing. The tech tree worked once I closed it and reopened it though.

Download the updated version from https://www.twitch.tv/selawot and it seems to have fixed all problems.

Having izzue with 3rd person camera is aiming down barrel, can't find where to make it normal again. Looked in the zoomx,zoomindicator,zoomdistance and cameraoptions file... Any help? 

21 hours ago, rezonen94 said:

Having izzue with 3rd person camera is aiming down barrel, can't find where to make it normal again. Looked in the zoomx,zoomindicator,zoomdistance and cameraoptions file... Any help? 

I don't understand what you are asking or what the problem is ?

On 1/29/2017 at 7:26 PM, rezonen94 said:

Are you talking about the issue with the 3rd person zoom getting stuck? If so, then try typing in chat. That was fixing it for most people.