Deathpig_Jones

T49 -- Land Arty in a Bite-Size Package

863 posts in this topic

1 hour ago, kreigermann said:

@rev01ution

@CraBeatOff  Thanks to both of you for taking the time to do those reviews. I'm going to have to take some time to digest all of that info.. Yeah, about the camo.. I've been waiting for a camo sale, but since I've spent money on dumber stuff why not. I have already adjusted the number of HEAT realizing I never use it and I've been blowing through all of my explosives by late game. I'll probably redice it to one or two. 

NA is having camo sale Oct 27-30, not sure if it'll be 50% or just 25% though..

Currently 56th, down from 47th last night.  Confirmed trash

Still having fun though so fuck you

2nd? Thats last I checked. Who knows, who cares. I crush!

I just one shot a clicker within 30 seconds of the match starting. It felt so good; my teammates were ecstatic. Someone teach me to GIF!!!

Posted (edited)

<iframe src="https://giphy.com/embed/3ohhwlC2W0D3BQxBYc" width="480" height="270" frameBorder="0" class="giphy-embed" allowFullScreen></iframe><p><a href="https://giphy.com/gifs/3ohhwlC2W0D3BQxBYc">via GIPHY</a></p>

Did I do it? Am I a giffer now?

edit: No idea how to embed this, here is a link instead. But seriously how do I embed this to play automatically?

giphy.gif

Edited by rev01ution
I'm a dumb

So decided to buy this tank back, first game run into Crab and Dual's platoon of T49 haxxors, (also realized when I retrained my commander, forgot to buy 6th..oops) defend mission on Siegfried. Half the team decides the best way to defend the base is to advance into South Field and camp. We lose, Dual kills me

Second game back get shot by a friendly T49, who manages to set me on fire, and I die.

I hate this tank.

22 minutes ago, Canadian_Reaper said:

So decided to buy this tank back, first game run into Crab and Dual's platoon of T49 haxxors...

Why didn't you join their platoon? I demand triple derp GIFs!!!

19 minutes ago, monjardin said:

Why didn't you join their platoon? I demand triple derp GIFs!!!

They had a third, plus my teal would have clashed with the dark purple. 

4 hours ago, monjardin said:

I just one shot a clicker within 30 seconds of the match starting. It felt so good; my teammates were ecstatic. Someone teach me to GIF!!!

Here's how I do mine:

Step one. Get a way to record your gameplay, obviously. 

Download Open Broadcaster Software (OBS) if you don't already have a screen recording program (NVIDIA has shadowplay or whatever and idk what AMD has).  I'm too lazy to walk you through all the settings and shit but there's tutorials everywhere or someone else here can do it idk.

Step two. Upload the video file to gfycat.com directly - it takes a while but it doesn't compress the image horribly like imgur does.  it does, however, break formatting really badly when embedded in a post, which is why I've been making mine links recently.

Step three. Link it to us here.

I should have at least one triple derp giffable moment, but I might not.  Gimme a few hours to go through my replays lmao.

Yeah for OBS its pretty simple, I had to go to setting --> output and change my recording format mp4, then setting --> hotkeys to bind something to start and stop recording. That's basically it but I already had OBS installed for streaming. The initial setup is easy if you let the setup wizard choose settings for you. Then just watch your replay back, use hotkeys to start/stop recording at the proper times.

The rest is really simple, drag and drop file into a gif website, copy paste link. Done.

Oh, do make sure to increase your bitrate so the quality isn't all shitty.  10k bitrate should be good for recording 1080p, I think?

This is a story of three fat little chodes with big hearts. It's a story of new love and friendship.

I had only just met GAIMER but we were quickly becoming as intimate as chodes can be. I was feeling a little sad for him because a Great Evil Monkey had been bothering him in a previous game. Fortunately, the next game the opportunity arrived to be free from the stupid Evil Monkey.

x0dqoo0.png

When I saw this, I stiffened a little bit and knew that we had a future together. Now of course this attracted the attention of arty's close relative, the TD Shitlord.

NiYhDM6.png

The TD Shitlord knew it was his duty to avenge his recently dispatched subhuman relative. However, that proved more difficult than he realized.

FTj7LxV.gif

What he lacked in cranial matter, though, he made up for with persistence and eventually managed to shoot friend GAIMER.

HsxgOF2.gif

Unfortunately, this loud noise attracted other nearby monkeys, one of which ambushed our poor little chodefriend.

mHUVSRQ.png

Saddened by the loss, the remaining chodes held council and decided to punish the monkeys further. They found the one with the big bulbous head and ascended into Glory:

X1wwjv9.gif

You know what feels good? When your chodefriend is thinking exactly like you.

TvpIHED.gif

You know what else feels good?

kj1NjX3.gif

2 hours ago, dualmaster333 said:

This is a story of three fat little chodes with big hearts. It's a story of new love and friendship.

I had only just met GAIMER but we were quickly becoming as intimate as chodes can be. I was feeling a little sad for him because a Great Evil Monkey had been bothering him in a previous game. Fortunately, the next game the opportunity arrived to be free from the stupid Evil Monkey.

Reveal hidden contents

x0dqoo0.png

When I saw this, I stiffened a little bit and knew that we had a future together. Now of course this attracted the attention of arty's close relative, the TD Shitlord.

Reveal hidden contents

NiYhDM6.png

The TD Shitlord knew it was his duty to avenge his recently dispatched subhuman relative. However, that proved more difficult than he realized.

Reveal hidden contents

FTj7LxV.gif

What he lacked in cranial matter, though, he made up for with persistence and eventually managed to shoot friend GAIMER.

Reveal hidden contents

HsxgOF2.gif

Unfortunately, this loud noise attracted other nearby monkeys, one of which ambushed our poor little chodefriend.

Reveal hidden contents

mHUVSRQ.png

Saddened by the loss, the remaining chodes held council and decided to punish the monkeys further. They found the one with the big bulbous head and ascended into Glory:

Reveal hidden contents

X1wwjv9.gif

<3

I'll fix formating later... 

Do you guys prefer video or gif compilation? 

And a weird question: would you put KV-2 gun on T49? 

6 hours ago, MacusFlash said:

I'll fix formating later... 

Do you guys prefer video or gif compilation? 

And a weird question: would you put KV-2 gun on T49? 

I have no inherent preference. Youtube loads faster. 

I've never driven a single battle in the KV-2, so I dunno. Whats the difference? 

1 hour ago, CraBeatOff said:

I've never driven a single battle in the KV-2, so I dunno. Whats the difference? 

KV-2 gun has better RNG, but only by a little

11 hours ago, dualmaster333 said:

Whelp, just broke my damage record, on a loss sadly, but still a hilariously fun game

http://wotreplays.eu/site/3874272#teams

Nice throw @rev01ution :-)

The E3 was beautiful, I would never have used that bush like that. There is some subtlety to your play that I really should try to absorb...

3 hours ago, CraBeatOff said:

I've never driven a single battle in the KV-2, so I dunno. 

866.jpg

6 hours ago, CraBeatOff said:

Then it be.

KV-2 has 0,4sec worse aim time, 1 sec longer reload and standard HE as strong as premium ones on T49. Also it carries prem AP instead of HEAT so it'd allow to overmatch some stuff.

46 minutes ago, PlanetaryGenocide said:

To be fair, if you have the T49 there's literally zero reason to play a KV-2

To one shot everything tier below and make Defenders cry in corner :minidoge:

6 hours ago, CraBeatOff said:

Nice throw @rev01ution :-)

The E3 was beautiful, I would never have used that bush like that. There is some subtlety to your play that I really should try to absorb...

I was in pretty heavy denial that I threw that match, but yup that was on me. I probably threw about 4 games in my 3 hour session last night, yuck. I'm working on it though, goals have been set to get my win rate up to 65%. Just not positive that I have all the info I need to make it happen yet!

Still, hell of an effort there by dual. The end of that game is a must watch.

2 hours ago, MacusFlash said:

To one shot everything tier below and make Defenders cry in corner :minidoge:

Yeah but I'd rather go fast and almost one-shot everything a tier below.

While still making Defenders cry in a corner