Deathpig_Jones

T49 -- Land Arty in a Bite-Size Package

977 posts in this topic

A rare occurrence for me:

Fjf4VNp.png

Here's all the pubbie abuse and a bonus.

My first shot hits the Strv 103B in the face for ~300. Next is on a Tiger II frontally. First shot does 348, second shot kills him for 17. 

Then, Strv103B butt.  Not sure why he stopped turning, cause arty definitely didn't track him.  I think he just accepted his fate.  Poor guy.

https://gfycat.com/AjarEverlastingItalianbrownbear

After that, I chase down an AMX 13 90 who killed our arty, but not before getting slapped down to half health by said arty:

https://gfycat.com/ComposedCorruptCopperbutterfly

I initially switched to HEAT thinking I would get the E50 or the Chrysler GF or something, but then I decided it would be more beneficial to my team to remove the T30 from the field.  Agree? Disgree? Either way, the results were the same:

https://gfycat.com/ComplicatedTerribleBalloonfish

After that, I make best speed for E50 butt, accidentally bump into the corner, and then I find what I was looking for anyways.  Awfully low roll though...

https://gfycat.com/AdmirableSphericalArgentineruddyduck

BONUS: Prior to the T30 shot, I was planning to spend my reload going up behind the T28s and the E50 fighting our guys from field, and HE a T28 butt.  Turns out the E50 already retreated and was facing my way, and I got away with a lucky shot absorbed by my tracks.  I expected him to chase me because light tank, so I went through the central warehouse... and then I noticed he elected to join the brawl against our E4 and IS-7.  I pull a sick u-turn and reload a HEAT round when finally, a fine bit of luck:

https://gfycat.com/AcceptableFirmFruitbat

So another question- when you play this solo (I have no mic at the moment, and no friends currently playing so I don't platoon) how do you decide on targets? I've managed to start stringing together more 2kish damage games than not, but I'm always trying to guess- of you have the choice between A) The side of a undamaged T28 Proto who's not even looking at you, or B) An E75 with 39HPs, which do you shoot? 

In my mediums I always remove guns from play (unless the game is over and all I can do is farm), but with these 20 second reload guns, I'm not sure.

As I said, getting the damage up, but my WR is still bad in this, and I completely admit I'm not influencing games like I do in a med or heavy.

46 minutes ago, Canadian_Reaper said:

So another question- when you play this solo (I have no mic at the moment, and no friends currently playing so I don't platoon) how do you decide on targets? I've managed to start stringing together more 2kish damage games than not, but I'm always trying to guess- of you have the choice between A) The side of a undamaged T28 Proto who's not even looking at you, or B) An E75 with 39HPs, which do you shoot? 

In my mediums I always remove guns from play (unless the game is over and all I can do is farm), but with these 20 second reload guns, I'm not sure.

As I said, getting the damage up, but my WR is still bad in this, and I completely admit I'm not influencing games like I do in a med or heavy.

Usually whatever has the best chance of doing hilarious damage without me getting shot at a bunch.  So in your example, assuming the E-75 is looking at me, if I'm not completely full on hp I'll probably shoot the E-75 before he can shoot me unless it's the end of the game and we're clearly going to win.

If the E75 is also not looking at me then i'll go for the T28 snipe or, if the E-75 is in the T28's way, I'll run up close and butts.

Obviously this is sometimes influenced by "is someone capping" or shit like that but otherwise damage is the main goal as long as I don't get shot a bunch in the process.

Not that I don't get shot a bunch anyways or anything but that's just cause I'm bad

Got very close to the "dream shot" ... spot a rhm, pen(I think it was a high roll even, just not enough to blap kill) , set him on fire and it burns to death.  mmmmmmm .

Someone told me on reddit just now that putting improved equipment on the T49 was "amateur hour" and recommended I put it on the leafblower instead.

:triggered::triggered::triggered:

Some people, I swear...

Patch day tomorrow so I expect you all to share the good stuff before your replays wont work anymore! Here is a Kharkov game

Fire makes perfect sense here-

PotableColossalBallpython-size_restricte

T49 Things-

WholeDigitalCommabutterfly-size_restrict

The end is near-

EagerDirectKoalabear-size_restricted.gif

But first.. this beauty-

FamiliarTinyDamselfly-size_restricted.gi

Ammo rack 1250 and splashed the other light tank also lol

First battle I had today in it was 4.5k damage but no ace tanker (first class) because no spotting damage, on Swamp.

Sqp5NNv.png

I decided fuck it I'm just going to upload one long gif with all of the pens in the game in it.  I'm proud to say that none of these were autoaimed

I wanted to make sure I didn't lose these replays so I spent 2 hours and made a video. 

Be wary, little chodes, this new guy has a lot of spaced armor!

iaDijWD.png

Dat booty though...

Qu6vLL5.png

The turret is a trap, it's 70mm at the back but lots of curvature means it quickly becomes a non-pen.

12 hours ago, PlanetaryGenocide said:

Someone told me on reddit just now that putting improved equipment on the T49 was "amateur hour" and recommended I put it on the leafblower instead.

:triggered::triggered::triggered:

Some people, I swear...

I saw that. At least @Trobs jumped to your defense. You should reply with the Maus pen GIF. 

On ‎10‎/‎17‎/‎2017 at 9:56 AM, kreigermann said:

Got very close to the "dream shot" ... spot a rhm, pen(I think it was a high roll even, just not enough to blap kill) , set him on fire and it burns to death.  mmmmmmm .

Feels old and like a luddite.... tried to make a gif of this .. failed miserably. Will try again later.

All HE shells, good times

FrigidGratefulGreatargus-size_restricted

SafeBronzeAfricangoldencat-size_restrict

MiserableTalkativeFossa-size_restricted.

UntimelyShortAmericanquarterhorse-size_r

OrneryBlushingEidolonhelvum-size_restric

I thought the engine deck shot was rather slick, and the E5 pen was unexpected. I recorded a bunch of clips at once but I'm slightly unhappy with the quality, I'll bump it up next time I record

>thumbs.gfycat

so that's how you're doing it.  I was mega confused at how they were loading so fast and not breaking on embed, I'm gonna start doing mine that way in addition to posting the full-sized links.

Also, nice engine deck on the T-10 lmao.  Greatest feeling in the world.

I make the following offering to the chode$tarz for the amusement of all...

BqRmdXT.jpg

my blunt proboscis dropping hot 152mm loads in paper TDs mmmmmmm.. its almost like a BOMB went off inside their tanks... oh wait.. one did. 

GRlVmrq.jpgand finally.. I learned about this great  ridge counter position from @rev01ution from his stream.. I suggest catching it when you can!(going back and finishing missions with honors for creds, ez money)
yngvY3i.jpg

Enjoyable spot at 2:03:00 https://go.twitch.tv/videos/185365498

This is the sound of a man having to deal with #chode$tarz. Hear the frustration, the anger, the helplessness as two assholes chodeslap him every time he tries to do something.

Despite many hackusations, if you watch into the start of the following game he is pretty chill about it. It's just so damn annoying to play against good T49s. My favorite quote: "blah blah Crabeatoff is so good blah blah......the BULBA guy I have no fucking clue about."

This response is how I envision everyone who has to play against me.

12 hours ago, dualmaster333 said:

This is the sound of a man having to deal with #chode$tarz. Hear the frustration, the anger, the helplessness as two assholes chodeslap him every time he tries to do something.

Despite many hackusations, if you watch into the start of the following game he is pretty chill about it. It's just so damn annoying to play against good T49s. My favorite quote: "blah blah Crabeatoff is so good blah blah......the BULBA guy I have no fucking clue about."

Yeah, he cools off after the game's done, but it was still damned funny.

WAAAAYYYYY back throw back: Best pen/roll I've gotten in a T49. Just short of max damage, but it mattered not

13 hours ago, dualmaster333 said:

Lmfao he was not happy during the actual game though, that was great.

What I want to know is how I've literally never once come up against (or with) you and Crab in a battle despite playing T49s at the same time as you guys, it's kinda weird.

13 hours ago, dualmaster333 said:

Im dying laughing

In a crowded office

Thanks. <3

Crab is alright but i dont know about that bulba guy... haha

This is why I love the chodeslap so much, and now video evidence of how dudes in heavy tanks are feeling as the creeping death overtakes them!