Evelyn

The E 100 Brick Club

388 posts in this topic

In honor of me finally getting my first mark of excellence, having a string of 5k+ damage games, and not seeing another fan thread on the E-brick in this forum, I made this thread!

E 100, mounts the biggest gun of all the tier 10 heavies, doing TD amounts of damage, is the most popular tank with tomatoes,

JIsezdK.png

24816019_zps0787b5dd.jpg

but for those who can handle the mighty potato blaster,

drNG0Ht.png

...it is a glorious fat brick <3

Brickalicious Replays

http://wotreplays.com/site/1258759#hidden_village-evalithia-e-100

http://wotreplays.com/site/1258760#lakeville-evalithia-e-100

Stop please! Don't make it look so good, I don't want to start yet another tier 10 grind.

QQ low battle count QQ

On a more serious note, E-hundo is best brick.

Though that police bar on top of the turret can be problematic from time to time  :verysmug:

the glorious ehundo

most fascist and boxy of all the fascist box tanks 

and random pubbies complaining about heat is icing on the cake

AHHHH THE BRICK!!!!!

Almost to my 3rd mark on it.  SOON MY SON YOU SHALL HEAT SPAM WITH IT.  THE POWAH OF THE HEAT100 IS TOO MUCH TO BE IGNORED!!!!!

HE-100 best E100. Running 30 HEAT and 10 HE or so :D

On a serious note, find HE can really be useful in some situations like shooting leos or destroying every module of an Hull down IS7. Can even penetrate lower plate of some low tier oponents at close range (shot a T30 for 950 damage once). Or for balancing the Waffles 8)

My first ever tier 10, if you discount the betamaus.

I've grown weary though, I much prefer flexible tanks now. Woe is me, squishy mediums that do half the Brick's damage per shot are my preference. Nothing makes me cry more than loading into Redshire or Prok with this thing.

I have the E100 and like it, most of the time. 

I'm bad in it though since I have like a 44% WR in it. 

even back before it's buffs and you could fire gold rounds for credits I would tell people how good it was (this is when people still thought it was the weakest heavy, we've come a long way)

The E-100 is the premier tier 10 heavy. It shakes off hits from lesser heavies and laughs at them, hitting them for twice as much in return.

While I bow before Anfield's E-100 expertise, I play mine an awful lot and have E-100 replay packs available to those who want them, and select replays on my thread (link in sig).

I really need to play mine more. Its just such a smexy tank... if I pushed it I could have 3 marks Im certain pretty easily. Got it to 80.1% with the old system but I havent played it as much because, well, E50M and new Light Tanks!

But, count me in as a member of the fan club!

30 HEAT

10 AP

10 HE

Ive had ONE battle where I only "needed" AP (No tier 10 heavies/TDs apart from E5 on enemy team!) and that ended up being a 5k damage 80k profit battle!

And of course, this can happen too

LOL!

Nice bunker you made there. I always avoid going through that spot you got stuck in. I thought everyone knew to avoid that spot. 

30 HEAT

10 AP

10 HE

40 HEAT 10 AP.

Nothing bullies the pubbies more then this facist tank.

http://i.imgur.com/s3Up4bR.jpg

I have simply come to terms with the fact i shall never make money in this tank. And I do not care.  the Heat penetration is enough to bully any other tank into submission, and while the turret is not very strong to tier 10 guns frontally, it excells at sidescraping where it can hide the face and give the opponent extreme angles.

What did you guys run of average damage to get the third mark on this beastly fascist box tank? 

I actually use HE more than AP, to finish off low HP targets without aiming, and to giggle maniacally as I hit waffles for 1000+

E100 was my first tier 10, back when gold ammo actually cost gold.  It's still may favorite 10, but I just can't afford to run it shooting nothing but HEAT.  I absolutely refuse to shoot AP from it.  234 pen on a tier 10 gun iwith a 17 second reload is just unacceptable. 

When i feel like playing a real heavy tank this is the tank I play. Knowing how to effectively use the turret armor, along with hiding the lfp makes the biggest difference between average and good players for the E-100 IMO.

And it has gotten even better to play with less camo sniping TDs and more brawling lanes. If you like playing the E-100, now is the time to do it.

i find this to be a very interesting topic. a gentleman during a match pointed me this way.... 
;)

lolz. actually i found this to be a very civil discussion. i've been in some 'debates' with fanatic level gamers here and there that weren't so polite.
     i'm just the ups guy. i run boxes and look good in the shorts. after work i hop on tanks for a while and just hope my teams don't collapse, which quite often they do. took me a long while to get the hang of the E100. that lower plate though.... once i learned to angle and only present the side armor that helped, and honestly HE was the key for me. my stats were in freefall till i said to heck with it and loaded out the HE. brought me all the way up from terrible to just kinda crappy. if nothing else i know i cost the target players lotsa cred in broken parts and crew even IF alpha damage isn't all it could be. i throw AP when the opposing matchup looks favorable, and though i keep a handfull of gold shells in each tank i just don't use them. fine if some guys want to, they have to win at all costs or whatever. just a game.

oh h3ll you're a gal! my bad, sorry i just figured that out. you are a rarefied species here i'll wager....

Well, this thread is just a general E-100 discussion, I just wanted something funny for the intro post.

Gold is just a must for this tank, just use it and collect tears <3

edit: Also with a 17 second reload and a long aimtime, you cannot afford any shot to bounce. 235 pen just doesn't cut it for the premier in-your-face brawling heavy. HEAT is simply a MUST to excel with the brick.