IputTheFunInFuneral

- Villain Recruitment -

235 posts in this topic

Honestly, is he doing anything in the game that is affecting you? Just let it go.

I think you misunderstood.  I don't know Autism and don't care about him personally one way or another.  I was just providing context to the pubbie sperger that tried to shit on Peanut.

Please tell me you've never judged anyone before...

Absolutely, but never a player that is far better than me, and you. Yeah I am a clanless pubbie, but at least I am not a dick thinking I am in a great clan when the fact its 304 in the rankings and you are not good. And since you were a dick, how bout your stats?  8100 games and you can only manage 686 dpg? Hmm sounds like a jealous seal clubber to me. You keep working on it, you might be as good as Austism someday.

I think you misunderstood.  I don't know Autism and don't care about him personally one way or another.  I was just providing context to the pubbie sperger that tried to shit on Peanut.

He doesnt need your help reroll.

Absolutely, but never a player that is far better than me, and you. Yeah I am a clanless pubbie, but at least I am not a dick thinking I am in a great clan when the fact its 304 in the rankings and you are not good. And since you were a dick, how bout your stats?  8100 games and you can only manage 686 dpg? Hmm sounds like a jealous seal clubber to me. You keep working on it, you might be as good as Austism someday.

Attacking people for their stats?  Way to keep it classy.

Can we all just forget about Autism and let VILIN recruit in their thread?

Hahaha, wow you are a terrible troll.  Can we just ban this guy already?

I saved this image just for twats like you:

RerollWN8_zps8e2cc93d.png

RerollWinrate_zpsb96e6b40.png

Clearly a reroll account.  Clearly.

Attacking people for their stats?  Way to keep it classy.

Can we all just forget about Autism and let VILIN recruit in their thread?

Hahaha, wow you are a terrible troll.  Can we just ban this guy already?

I saved this image just for twats like you:

RerollWN8_zps8e2cc93d.png

RerollWinrate_zpsb96e6b40.png

Clearly a reroll account.  Clearly.

Soooo you are a bad reroll. And while we are at lack of class, you and your two girlfriends were the ones putting down a member of Villain on their own recruit thread, dick. So yeah ban me because Otis Spunkmaster says so.

Sorry Villain.

much hate in this thread, back on topic do the 7 tens need to be priority CW viable or just tens in general.?

Going to guess that they prefer the typical tanks, but if someone is a great player w/ shitty tier 10's they'll take them

Soooo you are a bad reroll. And while we are at lack of class, you and your two girlfriends were the ones putting down a member of Villain on their own recruit thread, dick. So yeah ban me because Otis Spunkmaster says so.

Sorry Villain.

plsgo and staygo

much hate in this thread, back on topic do the 7 tens need to be priority CW viable or just tens in general.?

The 10s are cw viable 10s. If you don't have the required amount and exceed In other areas you won't need as many.

I don't know what our current status is, but a few months ago our clan had the second most tier 10's out of all clans on the NA  server. We were only like 10-15 tanks behind G. Our average member had like 14 tier 10's. So with that being said, since most of our members already have the priority CW tanks you will also need to have priority CW tanks if you want to participate in clan battles.

Negs for you.

qCq0aIG.gif

Are you purple. Yeah what I thought. That whalecum is exclusive to only the purplest of members.

He's going to turn purple with 20 more WN8 points. -_-