- Villain is Recruiting -

nje6.png

Welcome

to

RAINBOW LAND

24wrkfb.jpg

>> CLICK TO APPLY <<

Minimum Requirements:

Requirements are very flexible. The most important Activity.

Wn8 Requirements: 

• 2250 Overall

• 57% WR

• 2650 Recent

• 60% WR

7 Tier 10s

-With Respectable Corresponding Damage Per Game

• Priority Heavies:

• T57, E5

• E100

• 50B

• Priority Mediums:

• Russian Trifecta

• Batchat

• Stb-1

• Lots of Mediums

• We Really Like mediums

• Priority TDs:

• E3

• Waffle

• Priority Arty:

• CANCER CANCER ABORT CANCER CANCER

4 Days a week Activity

What to expect upon Joining :

Various tags associated with rainbows and sexual orientation!

Villain Bot's excellent jokes!

More spam from our WONDERFUL Bot <3 D0ngle

Excellent Strongholds

Even Better Payday

and last but not least... Our favorite.... ARMORGHOST

ZombieFood's Patented Batchat Strats

The Occasional Server War

Stupid Fun Strongholds

[Coming Soon]

Teamspeak : ts.wot-villain.com

We encourage you to come online and talk to one of our officers/recruiters.

People who meet our requirements will go through a short series of evaluations by our players.

We recruit on a case by case basis, so evaluation length will vary.

Recruit period lasts for ~2 weeks to a month, depending on activity.

Interested tankers feel free to PM me.

-Music for your Listening Pleasure-

Since I know I won't get banned here for mentioning a mere name: why did you let AutismSpeaks into your clan? Why would anyone even consider it? The guy's worse than me in Tier 10s (that 140 dpg, it DEFINITELY matches his stats *sarcastically rolls eyes*)

1+ for good taste in music though (at least the 1st one, 3rd is ew in my opinion).

So on Autism so I don't need to repeat.

a. Pretty much is undeniably [email protected]

b. You will find many people in clans are able to compensate their statistics for other management roles. I'm in no position of leadership but I assume that would be a logical reason.

c. Autism is only one person in our clan. He has friends and he also has people who dislike him. Most people are neutral. (Within our clan)

d. Most people that don't have preconceived notions about Autism find him to be neutral. (I.e. If you didn't know who he was you would tend towards indifference in meeting him.)

Certain people will go into more detail about his forum posting and other ethical concerns. I however am not in any position to defend any claims made so i ask that they be spared from this thread.

On the music. The first I really Like, The second I like, and the third is more for fun as I assume you will only get to the first two at most whilst reading.

Having never had any dealings with him before joining, and being mildly wary of being in the same clan as him, I can say he really isn't a bad guy, or a bad player. No, he's not as good as his stats suggest, but he is an excellent scout, even in a bat, and a decent caller in stronks. Since really most of the animosity towards him comes from cr/d, I could give a shit. He's a good dude.

Since I know I won't get banned here for mentioning a mere name: why did you let AutismSpeaks into your clan? Why would anyone even consider it? The guy's worse than me in Tier 10s (that 140 dpg, it DEFINITELY matches his stats *sarcastically rolls eyes*)

1+ for good taste in music though (at least the 1st one, 3rd is ew in my opinion).

Who the hell are you to judge another player? 

Have you ever read Autism's posts on the main forums?  They are cancer.  It's not like Peanut is judging the guy with no context, Autism's reaping what he's sown.

Have you ever read Autism's posts on the main forums?  They are cancer.  It's not like Peanut is judging the guy with no context, Autism's reaping what he's sown.

He's farming neg reps. Nothing wrong with it. It's fun to see what all those idiots reply with.

Do you know how hard it is to get neg'ed here?

Awesome start pubbie

Or maybe he is just bored and giving people what they want? I've known Autism for some time and I can see why he would make some of the posts he does. Yes, he rerolled. Yes, he isn't the best player on the server. But he also doesn't care what other people think and so when people complain about him I can see why he would make posts to poke those people or play into their preconceived notions.

When the ELC first came out, he was playing it long before it came to be known as a great choice for padding. Why was he playing it? Because in teamspeak he couldn't get over how much fun he was having playing it. He didn't even mention WN7 or w/e WN version was at the time. Or how about when he platooned with tier 8s in his Bison, tier 2 at the time. He was just bored and seeing what he could do in it. When he ammoracked an IS-8 all he could do in ts was laugh about it for about a week. I should also add he is older than most of the playerbase and has management experience that he put to use in the clans he has been in. I was with him in Anvil, Purpl and Havok, all of which used him. 

Honestly, is he doing anything in the game that is affecting you? Just let it go.

To be honest for all of his neg farming on the forums, he really is a pretty cool guy. I have only known him for a few months, but he is easy to get along with and bad ass at scouting. 

God knows no one else in WoT stat pads, no one at all; ever.