EJVH3

Type 59 Fan Club

187 posts in this topic

My baby (Type 59) will be turning 3 years old later this month. Her and I have had many great times together over these years. She is becoming and old girl now and WG has not been too nice to her with their public and not so public nerfs. But she is still mine and she still can put some hurt down. Had me a 4299 dmg battle with her last night.

I don't see to many Type 59's running around out there anymore. If you still have one take the time to give it some praise in here.

Wow, there isn't already one of these?

EDIT: And you could have put this in the China forum.

Wow, there isn't already one of these?

EDIT: And you could have put this in the China forum.

I don't know, I don't search every sub forum before I post something. If so I will go post in that one too then.

Do you have a Type-59? If so say something nice about it.

I have something nice to say about it.

Its gun bloom is awesome, much better than all other t8 meds and the turret is just bad.

Hope you get what im saying ;)

I don't know, I don't search every sub forum before I post something. If so I will go post in that one too then.

Do you have a Type-59? If so say something nice about it.

Well see that's the point of the forum being indexed with subjects.  If things are placed in the correct section then you don't need to search through everything. woah!

Also the type 59 is great.  thank for easy grinding of credits.  gets armor and decent pen :3 fuck the fcm.

Its gun bloom is awesome, much better than all other t8 meds

You mean "much greater"?

Only tank I have 2 marks on, so fun

Yes, I realize I am bad

Only tank I have 2 marks on

Yes, I realize I am bad

You need to stat pad on more tanks then.

Its gun bloom is awesome, much better than all other t8 meds

>Pershing has better gun bloom

>Type 59>Pershing

>lolwut

I like the Type 59 tho, it felt like a t8 T-54

Almost 1000 Battles of Meh

I got mine during the last time it was available for sale in the store (so post most of the nerfs).  I was terrible in it for the first 500+ battles.  I just recently got my win rate over 50%

It makes GUD $$$$

shot_038_zps9d36d2d1.jpg

>Pershing has better gun bloom

>Type 59>Pershing

>lolwut

I like the Type 59 tho, it felt like a t8 T-54

you didnt recognize the second part of the sentance, the turret is awefull.

i was being sarcastic ^^

This thing has trouble hitting a e100's side from point blank.

OK , not that bad but its what makes this tank a reasonable t8 pref prem tank imo

Eagerly awaiting to get a shiny new Type 59 by Christmas... 

will trade whole account for type 59...

I still remember the first time I saw a Type 59 in battle.

It was years ago, around 6.x or 7.x or something. I'd just finished the awful Pz38nA (aka never Again) grind, and just got my shiny new (albeit stock) Pz IV. I took it out for a drive, and ended up in a match, I think it was either Steppes or El Halluf, with a 3 man Type 59 platoon on the enemy side. They just effortlessly crushed through our entire team without taking a scratch. So when WG put it on sale for the Last Time Ever, I grabbed one, even though my highest tank was the Tier 7 Panther, and highest tier RUS MED was T-34.

I started playing the Type 59, and after 500 battles, barely managed to keep afloat of 50%. It took me 593 matches to get my first Ace Tanker, and only just got my 1st MoE. I didn't want to be a wallet warrior who has no idea how to play in their tier, but the thing was, even if I did absolutely nothing in battle, I got more credits at the time than in the other tanks I played. Don't be me wrong, losing all the time was frustrating and demoralizing, and winning when you contribute nothing is barely better, but when you're low and credits, all you needed to do is press Battle and you're guaranteed money.

Thankfully these days I'm improving (slowly but surely) in it, and I'm more worried about doing well in it than just using it to make whatever amount of money.

Damn you all, I still want one. I don't care if other mediums are 'better' or if it's been nerfed several times. This tank has ridiculous armor on a decently mobile medium chassis, a reliably tough turret with amazing depression for a T-54-based tank, and it prints money. There is no other premium tank like that in the game.

I love my type, it has been the longest member of my garage for a long time.  I had bought it when it first came out and have been in love ever since, even after 2k battles it will always be my baby :thumbup:

I still remember the first time I saw a Type 59 in battle.

It was years ago, around 6.x or 7.x or something. I'd just finished the awful Pz38nA (aka never Again) grind, and just got my shiny new (albeit stock) Pz IV. I took it out for a drive, and ended up in a match, I think it was either Steppes or El Halluf, with a 3 man Type 59 platoon on the enemy side. They just effortlessly crushed through our entire team without taking a scratch. So when WG put it on sale for the Last Time Ever, I grabbed one, even though my highest tank was the Tier 7 Panther, and highest tier RUS MED was T-34.

I started playing the Type 59, and after 500 battles, barely managed to keep afloat of 50%. It took me 593 matches to get my first Ace Tanker, and only just got my 1st MoE. I didn't want to be a wallet warrior who has no idea how to play in their tier, but the thing was, even if I did absolutely nothing in battle, I got more credits at the time than in the other tanks I played. Don't be me wrong, losing all the time was frustrating and demoralizing, and winning when you contribute nothing is barely better, but when you're low and credits, all you needed to do is press Battle and you're guaranteed money.

Thankfully these days I'm improving (slowly but surely) in it, and I'm more worried about doing well in it than just using it to make whatever amount of money.

There was a day very early on before the +/-2 tier matching and tier 10 didn't exist yet that you would have 5-6 of these on each side. the results where pretty ridiculous. The very reason I was forced to get mine 3 years ago. It was simply if you can't beat them, you must join them. There was barely a tank available at any tier that could match against it very well.

will did trade whole account for type 59...

It's glorious. It's a no shit medium. I love it.

Wrecked by my early stats, but still love mine. Whenever I need credits and free exp, Type is waiting for me. :)