Grumpy_Turtle

Garbad vs Jsnazz MS-1 challenge

92 posts in this topic

Meh, pointless. He'd never do it. Jsnazz isn't real.

Yeah, when he was new he seemed like just a total moron, but as he went on it became more exaggerated and more clear that he's somebody's troll alt.

99% chance he'll disappear and come back 3 months from now and act like nothing ever happened.

That's what he did when he put up his Panzerjager I challenge and nearly every single person who entered the challenge beat his stats within 30 of the 100 games.

Yeah, when he was new he seemed like just a total moron, but as he went on it became more exaggerated and more clear that he's somebody's troll alt.

Sad thing is that nope, he's real. That's the real Jsnazz, aka Kevin. He's not an alt and he really believes the crap he says. He's still a total moron.

Sad thing is that nope, he's real. That's the real Jsnazz, aka Kevin. He's not an alt and he really believes the crap he says. He's still a total moron.

Seriously? Jesus.

Seriously? Jesus.

You don't even know half of the shit we found on him. This guy is seriously off the charts. 

You don't even know half of the shit we found on him. This guy is seriously off the charts. 

Do share?

Yes,yes,yes! I luv Garbad, but Jsnazz is my idol. I need to know more ....

I don't understand how Neverwish, the all mighty creator of WotLabs... knows Jsnazz, of all people. it is depressing knowing that he's not a troll. I've actually been in love with jsanzz for a while because of how riled up he gets people, but if that's really him, then I am sad in humanity :(

Short version is this:

He's left a trail, and that trail was followed.  He plays several other games, and has an identical MO on them.  Massively trumped up "achievements", near universal community hate.  You really don't what to know where the trail led beyond that.

Short version is this:

He's left a trail, and that trail was followed.  He plays several other games, and has an identical MO on them.  Massively trumped up "achievements", near universal community hate.  You really don't what to know where the trail led beyond that.

Truer words could not have been spoken

I still have to bleach my eyes twice a day after that...

Now you're going to make me google his name and im far to lazy for that. :l

... but i will anyway. 

Nope still too lazy. 

Edited by Tuco22

My eyes have seen worse, so I'm perfectly fine. 

*twich*

The things 4chan/SomethingAwful/EncyclopaediaDramatica does to you. If you ever saw what I've seen, you wouldn't be the same ever again. It's like getting tenticle raped, but through the eyes.