Android25

Object 430 Appreciation and Boasting Thread

77 posts in this topic

During last weeks WG birthday special I started grinding this tank. As usual completely stock. I planned using the 40k XP you get during the event, to make the grind less painful. 

After several battles I realized I don't need the 40k extra XP. This tank must be hands down the best stock T9 in the game. Hell I even think it is better than some T9 tanks with elite status. You start your grind with top turret and top gun. You only need the engine and tracks. And to be honest the difference between stock and elite is not so huge. It is nice to have but not a game changer. 

Long story short. Safe your free XP guys. Here you won't need it. 

Have around 25 games in this so far.  Somewhat potato crew (no camo skills to speak of, just BIA/repair + 6S/SS/CB/FF), running optics until I can grind some vision and camo skills (I don't want to move my better RU med crews yet and have to retrain SA off of the loader).  It's comfier than I expected.  good bully, goes hull-down nicely where the terrain undulates just a bit (not enough that the lack of gun dep matters), and the gun is perfectly nice.  I'm not setting any records or anything in it, but I'm not totally stinking up the joint, either.  I still prefer the more mobile platform of the T54 (along with its extra degree of gun dep and higher RoF), but I like this better than I expected.