CarbonWard

Individual Missions: A How-To Guide

2,593 posts in this topic

Alright. 

Now: Can you hit multiple mission criteria in 1 game? 

IE get those first 3 scout missions in one game. Or does the first missions have to completed before you have access to the 2nd and 3rd missions?

Not only are you forced to complete them one at a time, but remember, you have to activate the mission before you start the battle, do not forget to activate the mission.

Can't log in at work.  Since we apparently only need the secondary on mission 15 to potentially skip a class, is there any point in aiming for them on earlier missions?  Do the missions offer rewards?  Someone mentioned credits.  Is there a list up with the rewards for each mission?

Can't log in at work.  Since we apparently only need the secondary on mission 15 to potentially skip a class, is there any point in aiming for them on earlier missions?  Do the missions offer rewards?  Someone mentioned credits.  Is there a list up with the rewards for each mission?

For every mission it says what the reward is l think.

I think they get activated automatically after the stug

No according to the Russian video I saw you still have to activate them manually but you can activate 14/15 at the same time after the stug, but the 15th you can only activate once all 14 are done.

Can't log in at work. Since we apparently only need the secondary on mission 15 to potentially skip a class, is there any point in aiming for them on earlier missions? Do the missions offer rewards? Someone mentioned credits. Is there a list up with the rewards for each mission?

Credits for the first mission so far, 50k for completion and 25k extra for secondary objective

Same Russian video showed various rewards, credits, prem time, equipment etc, but don't know what you get specifically for each mission, will need to see when I get home tonight.

Im confident in not having to do artillery missions up-to Obj 260, but seeing how difficult the secondary objectives are in the final stretch, it honestly might be more time efficient to do the artillery mission for the 260 rather than trying to bang my head against the wall for secondary objectives.

HA, if the missions worry CW, I will just retire now.

Stug -> LT 2: (be first to spot two enemy tanks (survive))

^^This morning I gave this a bash, and my pre-coffee brain interpreted this as 'spot two enemy before anyone else on your team spots two enemy'.   Yolo'd a few times before caffeine kicked in and realised that it just meant get two spots. :/

Depends on if you focus only on doing the missions rather than them being second to the battle.

I think I'll be stuck on "light an enemy on fire" for a while.

Luchs 30mm starts enemies cooking pretty damn well

That's what I was saying. I wasn't playing a month ago when the test server had the missions up, but if anyone wants me to write down the new (only at the StuG currently) missions I could do so.

I would love that actually (will edit if I see you having posted them already)

CABAWA/Onee-kuun~, are there any time limits to do the missions?

Also, are these missions progressive? As in you're required to do the first ones to do the next ones?

CABAWA/Onee-kuun~, are there any time limits to do the missions?

Also, are these missions progressive? As in you're required to do the first ones to do the next ones?

Yes and no, respectively.

You can only do the mission once per set and you need to do them in order (1 to 15.)

So in my first game out in a heavy tank, I get 8k damage blocked+dealth+received, it doesn't complete the last mission?

So in my first game out in a heavy tank, I get 8k damage blocked+dealth+received, it doesn't complete the last mission?

From everything I've seen so far, you have to be on that specific mission for it to be completed, so you can have the greatest game of WoT history that completes the last mission of X tank and it doesn't count for jack unless you're on that specific mission

Oh my god.

I have not played artie for over a year or so.

So I pull one out today for testing the individual missions and what happens in the very first one?

This:

0ghq9zh.jpg

cso1tDV.jpg

This would be enough for the final obj260 mission, right?

I object in every fucking way to the "Spot 2 tanks before you get spotted" mission, not only because I am now remembering how fucking stupid the spotting system is, also because it basically promotes bush camping.

I've played like 10 matches now trying to get it, and I have failed.

These missions are cancer to the max.

Edit: I just had a match where I spotted 3 tanks within maybe 20 seconds and wasn't lit. Died later after cancer clicked, but didn't get the mission. Like can I have a detailed outline of what the fuck I am supposed to do?

Wg seems to be incapable of coherent thought.

I object in every fucking way to the "Spot 2 tanks before you get spotted" mission, not only because I am now remembering how fucking stupid the spotting system is, also because it basically promotes bush camping.

I've played like 10 matches now trying to get it, and I have failed.

These missions are cancer to the max.

Edit: I just had a match where I spotted 3 tanks within maybe 20 seconds and wasn't lit. Died later after cancer clicked, but didn't get the mission. Like can I have a detailed outline of what the fuck I am supposed to do?

Wg........incapable of coherent thought.

The reason so many are leaving the game and going to AW

I got the "spot 2 tanks" one on Sacred Valley in my RU 251.

Yoloed up to a hill near that chokepoint; then their entire team rolled around the corner.

Also, for the lighting tanks on fire thing, the 57mm/76mm armed mid-tier tanks work well for that.

Pewpewpew into a KV's side and instant fire.

This seems too stupid to make sense.  That is, does it make sense to attempt these missions?  Is it going to be fun, or just a pain in the rear?