Paaranoja

SilentStalker sure does hate us

386 posts in this topic

Hello SilentStalker (in case he decides to come here),

My name is Haswell.

You mentioned my name here: http://ftr.wot-news.com/2014/09/21/why-is-there-no-euus-supertest/

You are a fucking moron.

Thank you.

My name is Haswell.

You mentioned my name here: http://ftr.wot-news.com/2014/09/21/why-is-there-no-euus-supertest/

You are a fucking moron.

Thank you.

:O

Ey b0ss, can I habe da supertest codes plz? :P

My name is Haswell.

You are a fucking moron.

Thank you.

Can I platoon planes with you again?  :P

My name is Haswell.

You are a fucking moron.

Thank you.

IIRC Servios is also a supertester. I think there a couple others as well (Daigensui maybe? dunno)

The doxxing is still up in that post.

I'm doubting if patreon thought SS's doxxing was malicious and even sent him a letter.

He did say he had a special article for patreon supporters in a week and will probably bring this up. 

And the world is chock fucking full of people like him. They are your managers and your politicians and your police. Human society today is a fucking joke because shits like that no longer just get killed for being shits. I bet people actually had substance and morals a few hundred years ago. They had to in order to survive. Now being a sociopath turns you into a billionaire CEO. I wish there was some way I could participate even less in society short of suicide.

And the world is chock fucking full of people like him. They are your managers and your politicians and your police. Human society today is a fucking joke because shits like that no longer just get killed for being shits. I bet people actually had substance and morals a few hundred years ago. They had to in order to survive. Now being a sociopath turns you into a billionaire CEO. I wish there was some way I could participate even less in society short of suicide.

I +1ed you but I'd recommend you read The World Until Yesterday by Jared Diamond. You'll come to realise that a lot of the things you take for granted about life today were very different not so long ago. Also, the dissection the religion is quite interesting.

Does it really count as being moral if they do it for not being shot/stabbed?

http://ftr.wot-news.com/2015/02/02/ftr-contributor-review-7/

Some of you guys already contributed repeatedly, thank you – I really appreciated. Of course, I appreciate the Patreon donations as well – next week, there will be a

“contributor special”, dedicated to the Patreon guys. You all have given me a lot of support – simply thank you.

giphy.gif

next week, there will be a “contributor special”

dgbg.gif

"Edit: please guys, don’t send me links to the “we all hate SS” Wotlabs thread, I already had a good laugh about it :) Glad to see there are some reasonable people on Wotlabs too though. Oh, that Patreon thing? Didn’t work… :)"

lulz

Just to update everyone interested: I've sent another mail to Patreon to ask why SS has not been informed of this rules violation. My reason for this is two-fold: SS should be given a warning before/if Patreon decides to cut his account because of that post and he should be warned in the first place for something like that - or Patreon is shitting on their own rule set and lying to us who wrote to them.

I'm really glad i watched him stream because:

A: I see his arrogance in text...

B: I hear his shaky weak voice in reality.

Seriously, SS. I know you are reading this. Be a pillar in the community; don't be a bitch.

Wow we do have spies here.

Hi spies :) and hi useless ftr yellow readership scum who is now definitely come and read this thread :D

I think we should post here links to some guides and articles. There is a small chance that some of ftr pubbies will read them /joke

I've not been playing wot for several months for various reasons, therefore I can't say anything about unicums, tomatoes etc.

All I can say is that if one wants to manage a blog about a game he should do it in one of the following ways, not mixing each of them with another:

1 - he can make a journalistic type of blog in which he organises news from different sources (the copy-paste thing you were talking about earlier). In this case he should not make opinion articles.

2 - he could make an opinion-based type of blog in which he comments on what's happening and because we live in a civilised society he can say all the crap he wants.

The problem is that in ftr we have both sorts of content with contradictions. To cut a long story short, one can not tell me he's working for the awareness of the community and its better game-experience and then write articles like the ones about cheating which are clearly useless and sensationalistic (don't know if this word exists). This can only lead us to think that abovementioned posts are made only to attract more audience with the negative effect of interesting more people on cheating software and strategies.

My literature teacher was right, some wise censorship (or better said: some selection) is always needed.