allenmark00

SU-152 Fan Club

55 posts in this topic

On 4/12/2018 at 7:39 AM, crapcannon said:

This 152 is nothing but an exact clone of the premium 122S. I think I made a mistake going down this line...

The premium 122s has no derp gun. If you are using the 122mm canon you are making a huge mistake. Su152 is probably one of the best td's t4t

I don't know that I'd call it "one of the best t4t," but it's definitely uproariously enjoyable.  I can't imagine playing it with the 122mm.  I never bothered unlocking anything other than the stock gun, because why would you?

28 minutes ago, Tanager said:

I don't know that I'd call it "one of the best t4t," but it's definitely uproariously enjoyable.  I can't imagine playing it with the 122mm.  I never bothered unlocking anything other than the stock gun, because why would you?

700 alpha with good pen at t7 when it's 3/4 of HP of most tanks you face plus a HE round if you can't pen. It's the best at t7, at t8 only ferdie and wz premium are comparable(i know it's unpopular but comfortable gun + hp on the ferdie), on T9 t95 and Tort after buffs and at t10 obj268 v4. Those are the only tanks I say are as good for wining 

9 hours ago, hazzgar said:

700 alpha with good pen at t7 when it's 3/4 of HP of most tanks you face plus a HE round if you can't pen. It's the best at t7, at t8 only ferdie and wz premium are comparable(i know it's unpopular but comfortable gun + hp on the ferdie), on T9 t95 and Tort after buffs and at t10 obj268 v4. Those are the only tanks I say are as good for wining 

I don't know why it's unpopular.  I love Ferdie.

Tier 9 has JT.  I don't have any tier 10 TDs yet, b/c JT and t95 keep me happy for now.

It's tough for me to say, b/c as bad as I am now, I was soooooo much worse when I played t25 at and jpanther.  But I just feel like I'd like their playstyles better, perhaps.  But regardless, it's tough to beat the SU for sheer fun factor.

20 minutes ago, Tanager said:

I don't know why it's unpopular.  I love Ferdie.

Tier 9 has JT.  I don't have any tier 10 TDs yet, b/c JT and t95 keep me happy for now.

It's tough for me to say, b/c as bad as I am now, I was soooooo much worse when I played t25 at and jpanther.  But I just feel like I'd like their playstyles better, perhaps.  But regardless, it's tough to beat the SU for sheer fun factor.

I really want a modder to get me a "bye felicia" sound from this clip  

every time I erase someone with my su152 :D