cullenscout1970

T-44 undervalued

78 posts in this topic

14 hours ago, hall0 said:

OK bought it back to start my 430U grind. It got a new engine since the last time I played it. My question now. Is the third engine worth it or can I skip it and safe some XP? 

I think it depends a lot on if you want to keep it afterwards or no. But I would upgrade the engine anyway bc it's a big difference (140 horse power difference to be exact). I usually don't upgrade engine first or in rare cases at all if the difference is like 20 HP or so, but then, every bit can count in certain situations, and 140 HP is a lot to miss imho.

Also, the T-44 plays really nice and I have fun with it even in tier X, so grinding it little extra longer wouldn't be any problem for me. 

Maybe you want to rush to the 430U this month bc of the top-of-the-tree event so you want to skip engine. Well.. It's up to you. I'm currently grinding as well, but since you need a lot of XP from tier IX to X, I will just buy the tier IX this month and not stress it to rush to tier X. For me the T-44 is one of the last fun tier VIII med, so I'm keeping mine definitely. Also, it gives nice WN8 numbers even on mediocre games.

On 3/9/2018 at 5:20 AM, MatzerMike said:

Maybe you want to rush to the 430U this month bc of the top-of-the-tree event so you want to skip engine. Well.. It's up to you. I'm currently grinding as well, but since you need a lot of XP from tier IX to X, I will just buy the tier IX this month and not stress it to rush to tier X. For me the T-44 is one of the last fun tier VIII med, so I'm keeping mine definitely. Also, it gives nice WN8 numbers even on mediocre games.

Is there a 430U on-track coming soon?  I don't see one on the NA cal.  (edit) or is there another tiers 8-10 mass discount coming?  B/c that would be pretty awesome.

On 12. 3. 2018 at 2:24 PM, Tanager said:

Is there a 430U on-track coming soon?  I don't see one on the NA cal.  (edit) or is there another tiers 8-10 mass discount coming?  B/c that would be pretty awesome.

We have it on EU righ now (top of the tree).