Mami_Momoe

Looking for Neo-Imperial Nazi Clan - Too Latte

44 posts in this topic

You can never shitpoast hard enough.

WG mods don't think that. Already got ROed within a week of being back (and like 20 posts...).

WG mods don't think that. Already got ROed within a week of being back (and like 20 posts...).

WG mods are literally the most awful thing that I've seen managing a forum.

They are...increzibly bad...

WG mods are literally the most awful thing that I've seen managing a forum.

They are...increzibly bad...

Can't be worse than PLSGO + Tioga + Tioga-enabling clans.

I have a hunch that pizzastorm gave me a 6 hour ban when we were finishing a platoon once.

I have a hunch that NTR gave me a stomach punching fetish.

Check Y0L0.

we like Strongholds, we like tournies, we dont have attendance requirements as long as you have some nice level of random activity on the game.

MAHOU

MAHOU has an activity requirement known as clan wars. I'm sure you're not suited four that since you have a busy schedule :^)

Like we would take a practically dead inactive (on life support?)

MAHOU has an activity requirement known as clan wars. I'm sure you're not suited four that since you have a busy schedule :^)

Danger_Oneechan literally would not stop PMing me about MAHOU. It's like you guys are trying to make it sound like I give/gave two shits about joining MAHOU instead of your recruiter literally stalked my fucking forum activity and shooting me a PM right when I came back after two months of inactivity. Ignoring that, Danger_Oneechan said he would ignore the activity requirement for the most part. That was literally the only reason I didn't flat out say no at first.

I'd honestly make my own clan before joining MAHOU, but the gold price was kinda steep, and I didn't want to spend days trying to chose one clan icon for 500g (at the time) less I dump the rest of my gold reseves on changing clan icons when I felt like it. If that's the price I had to pay to stay cancer free, then I'd definitely pay.

Nonetheless, I have no idea why you guys are butthurt.

And if you see MichaelZordan, tell him I'm gonna bully him once I get unROed.

Danger_Oneechan literally would not stop PMing me about MAHOU. It's like you guys are trying to make it sound like I give/gave two shits about joining MAHOU instead of your recruiter literally stalked my fucking forum activity and shooting me a PM right when I came back after two months of inactivity. Ignoring that, Danger_Oneechan said he would ignore the activity requirement for the most part. That was literally the only reason I didn't flat out say no at first.

I'd honestly make my own clan before joining MAHOU, but the gold price was kinda steep, and I didn't want to spend days trying to chose one clan icon for 500g (at the time) less I dump the rest of my gold reseves on changing clan icons when I felt like it. If that's the price I had to pay to stay cancer free, then I'd definitely pay.

Nonetheless, I have no idea why you guys are butthurt.

And if you see MichaelZordan, tell him I'm gonna bully him once I get unROed.

Danger has not been active for some time now, and I honestly think it's cute how you think one person inactive person wanting you in mahou would ever transition to you joining. Stay at plsgo where you belong sweat pea.

Danger has not been active for some time now, and I honestly think it's cute how you think one person inactive person wanting you in mahou would ever transition to you joining. Stay at plsgo where you belong sweat pea.

It's hilarious that you think I'd ever consider joining.

Get a life. Nobody needs/wants/care about your shit clan.

It's hilarious that you think I'd ever consider joining.

Get a life. Nobody needs/wants/care about your shit clan.

LoL, Victrix I know you just promoted to being a recruiter but can you not try so hard? Also yeah Danger has been pretty inactive as of late so hopefully he gets booted from his position. That being said regarding you, calling us a "shit" clan for simply not having the heart to watch a fellow anime fan rot away in a pool of his own "shit" seems a little counterintuitive hmm?

Not with shittards that want to shit up a dead thread by playing hard to get with someone who takes no interest in them.