Intumesce

T-54 ltwt. Fanclub

207 posts in this topic

I'm grinding out the MT25 is strenks.

Seems the 54LW is outclassed in pubs, but how is it in strenks?

I never play(ed) stronks, they are for plebs ;D

But based on the opinions of others, i guess its good there

I hates the LTTB A LOT, seriously I couldn't stand that tank at all. The T54 LT however is love, 2,2k dpg so far.

I hates the LTTB A LOT, seriously I couldn't stand that tank at all. The T54 LT however is love, 2,2k dpg so far.

Mind throwing some replays up? I'm about to rebuy the MT-25 that I haven't played since it replaced an actual good tank in preparation for grinding the line. I've heard the LTTB is good and I don't want to be let down by the T-54LT.

Mind throwing some replays up? I'm about to rebuy the MT-25 that I haven't played since it replaced an actual good tank in preparation for grinding the line. I've heard the LTTB is good and I don't want to be let down by the T-54LT.

My personal opinion.

T54Lt > Aufkl panther > LTTB , yeah I preferred the Aufkl over it.

About the replays, hmm lets see if there's anything interesting at all.

My personal opinion.

T54Lt > Aufkl panther > LTTB , yeah I preferred the Aufkl over it.

About the replays, hmm lets see if there's anything interesting at all.

I really liked the aufkl panther, especially when I saw some poor lowly light tanks beneath me on a hill in a tiny bush, try to conceal itself from my inevitable insta death ram. Amazing dpm and gold pen as well. Wish I kept it...

I really liked the aufkl panther, especially when I saw some poor lowly light tanks beneath me on a hill in a tiny bush, try to conceal itself from my inevitable insta death ram. Amazing dpm and gold pen as well. Wish I kept it...

What I found very nice was also the AP shellvelocity, it was pretty fast IMHO.

Oh yea, first tank I played with a noticeably higher shell velocity. Made me realize that shell velocity is a more interesting and often unmentioned aspect of gun handling.

Very good tonk but bad MM. I would play T54 all day everyday over T54 ltwt. Shooting at move is great, I can't remember how many shots it hit I would never expect when anti scout. I used APCR for shell's velocity, not for penetration.

Just had one of my best games in the last month... It is only my 4th game in the t54l and Im amazed at how mobile it is. I think I could've achieved the same result in other T8 lights, but that doesnt make it less special!

ace / radleys / 1.6k+ base xp; http://wotreplays.eu/site/1784757#highway-epicfale-t-54_ltwt

In my other games I noticed that I can bully a lot of the other scouts and bottom tanks, even t9s bounce every now and then. In the end I got this tank for strongholds, and I have the feeling it will do great!

In the end I got this tank for strongholds, and I have the feeling it will do great!

I have a dream that my team will eventually be 10 T-54LTs.

Why the fuck is the 0.38 accuracy on this 100mm so shit.

On paper is OK, but in practice it NEVER hits where i aim. Ever. Utter shit trying to counter-scout/engage anything beyond 200m. It's like a Centurion: never hits where you aim it.

I have the opposite feel from my lwt. It always hits where I aim, even driving full speed across a field.

It is the perfect scout killer as it is quite immune to HE and the enemy can't just auto-aim you as it will increase the likelyhood of a bounce.

I have the opposite feel from my lwt. It always hits where I aim, even driving full speed across a field.

It is the perfect scout killer as it is quite immune to HE and the enemy can't just auto-aim you as it will increase the likelyhood of a bounce.

Preach!

canadianimpact wrecked me yesterday in his. Late in the match, I kept bouncing the turret with 215b APCR rounds while he managed to pen every shot and kept me lit up for arty. I want it!

canadianimpact wrecked me yesterday in his. Late in the match, I kept bouncing the turret with 215b APCR rounds while he managed to pen every shot and kept me lit up for arty. I want it!

If only he just tracked you :) Nice job with the arty jukes though (you ruined my mission). 

T54ltwt ram op, btw. I regularly ram ru's and 1390s for 300+ damogeez. Then I face hug and pew pew, then they die.  1390 old meta. T54ltwt new hotness.

Never! 1440 clip with 250 pen is never old meta.

There weres a we bit o sarcasm der...

Had  a similar situation in stronghold battles. I was in my T54 LT, spotting a team of campers. I'd peak over the ridge to spot them for my team, and they'd bounce all their shots off my turret. I ended up blocking over 2000, and spotted for over 4000.

I watched a little bit of WGLeague on twitch and some highlights on YouTube and this tank is EVERYWHERE (except Himmelsdorf)... 

I used to play the T-50 back when I was still in the dark red and really liked that but after they nerfed that I only played it to get the T-34. I purchased a MT-25 when they shuffled the lines because I didn't want to lose that research... is this tank really worth it or should I continue with my AMX 50 120, IS-8 and AMX 13 90 as main focus lines? (To be honest, light tanks suck at the moment since they can't seem to get into the game very well... I suspect a hard cap on lights may come soon) 

I watched a little bit of WGLeague on twitch and some highlights on YouTube and this tank is EVERYWHERE (except Himmelsdorf)... 

I used to play the T-50 back when I was still in the dark red and really liked that but after they nerfed that I only played it to get the T-34. I purchased a MT-25 when they shuffled the lines because I didn't want to lose that research... is this tank really worth it or should I continue with my AMX 50 120, IS-8 and AMX 13 90 as main focus lines? (To be honest, light tanks suck at the moment since they can't seem to get into the game very well... I suspect a hard cap on lights may come soon) 

The T54lw is a nifty and good tank. It plays almost like a T54 just with a worse gun. You can sometimes bounce reliably stuff on your turret or on your hull. Depends what is shooting you. You can actually even say its a better T44.

But i would focus more on the other lines because they lead to great Tier Xs

Hi,

since driver hit about 95% on off-road driving, this has started to drift a lot - sometimes excessively so.  Was wondering if that's because of driver skill, or 9.7 changes?  Anyone else noticed a change since 9.7?