Intumesce

T-54 ltwt. Fanclub

207 posts in this topic

Latest news from the WG EU Q&A:

-What happened to the T54 light changes? were they pulled or not?

-No, we’re not going to change it. Leaving it as it is.

https://ritastatusreport.live/2016/05/17/9-15-wg-eu-qa/

As in yesterday, so I think they won't touch it :')

What an awnkward hydrid LT! I am getting this odd WR over 81% in 27 Battles. It really feels like a T-54 sometimes. The fact you can expose your turret for a couple seconds to get a shot feels so vital. I know my avg. damage isnt "WOW" but its definetly good, and the spotting (avg 1247) is pretty good. Not bad for a new crew with no 1st skill.

Tier 9 battles feels like you can really carry, and bullying tier8s with a LT it quite unreal.

Hoping i can keep up a 70% WR by 50 battles, but i think i can top my 63% Bulldog (1400 battles) when i reach 100 battles.

Sem título.jpg

The low ammo count still pissess me off. It's an even bigger problem than the t54mod1 since that thing at least can get closer to the enemy so it hits and pens more.

*ZOOM ZOOM* *SNAP SNAP* *DING DING*

The minimal bloom gives it a unique playstyle. Some people go so far as to replace v-stab with vents, although that's a bit unorthodox.

Though lower than that of other t9 LTs except the 13 90, the pen of standard ammo is now workable. The Ltwt makes up for the lack of WZ-132A-grade alpha with both speed and armor.

Been playing this a lot lately, after a few months playing Sheridan and T49.

*I think this is the best LT in the game*

They screwed up when they gave it not just turret armor but also really high speed. The gun has low enough bloom to leave the Vstab behind and go optics/rammer/vents, which with my crew delivers 474 view range. The only weakness is the pen, but with a decent number of prem rounds and the willingness to constantly switch as needed, it works. With the LWT I can go to places on maps I'd never go in anything else, as if it goes bad, I have to speed to run, and not much is going to outspot it.

I love this tank. This will probably jinx me but I'm hovering between 68 and 69% wr after 40 battles. Great for spotting, comfy gun. Works as a med, works as a light.