Luna

FOR ALL THOSE ASKING ABOUT MOE DPG REQS

84 posts in this topic

Wait... so people needed a guide for this?  Seriously?  Doesn't everyone know about vbaddict by now?  Anyhow, +1 guiding the masses.

the numbers are more accurate if you click on the specific tank under the "my tanks" tab.  those are actually updated based on what people have uploaded, that mark of excellence table isn't as accurate and doesn't get updated.

edit:  but if you're lazy the real numbers are around +-200 from those on the table, and that's just do to the 14 day rolling average update

Note that VBA values are like cake... they are lies. I had my E 25 on more than the target damage for a long time while it was only 63% or so. 

Okay a bit more nuance -> the values are over multiple servers so they may be confusing if other servers have different values... it gives you a close estimate though and it also shows the percentage you are on accurately.

Don't forget that spotting/assisting damage counts as well but is not shown in the damage dealt value.

PS: <3 VBA!!!

Edited by Golem501

Just curious, is it done AND assisted? There is a zero percent chance 5 out of 100 ppl on NA are doing 4.5k in any t10.

Yes, spotting counts for MoEs, even if your tank isn't a light

Which would also explain the high requirements for the 3rd MoE: you simply need to deal a ton of damage AND spot a lot

I'm still not sure how me doing 3.6k damage in the 50 M doesn't even get me 2 MoEs

Which would also explain the high requirements for the 3rd MoE: you simply need to deal a ton of damage AND spot a lot

I'm still not sure how me doing 3.6k damage in the 50 M doesn't even get me 2 MoEs

And i am sitting here and trying to get the third on the T-54.

Is there anything i can get MoE on in real life? ^^

Give me the target dmg then! xD

You have more control over tanks (and vehicles in general) in real life, all you need is a bucket of paint and you can get as many MoEs as you want

Um you can Photoshop Moe on your barrel in the garage and make yourself feel better.

To those saying they have target damage but not the appropriate MoE: you have to maintain target damage for enough battles for it to count. For 3rd MoE that's anywhere from 75-150 battles, or more.

No wonder my LTTB marks are going up like crazy. 1.6k done is not that special but 1k assisted at t7 probably helps.

I just play and don't worry. You get them anyway. Plus the system favours my style of play: Binge play a tank until I'm fed up of it.