Shade421

The Official T30 Club of Epic Wreckage

140 posts in this topic

Well, I unlocked the T30 last night but I need to get me some free XP for the tracks / top gun.. Basically playing a T34 with a slightly faster reload at the moment.. 

59 minutes ago, Ferox4 said:

Well, I unlocked the T30 last night but I need to get me some free XP for the tracks / top gun.. Basically playing a T34 with a slightly faster reload at the moment.. 

The T30 is not a T30 without the 155mm.  Save that free experience and don't ever play this thing without it. :)

This tank is the only tier 9 I've managed to 3 mark. For one, it is sexy! And for two, I am an inconsistent over aggressive shitter than can't 3 mark any but the easiest of tanks. Still enjoy this thing though. I didn't even fire AP until after 3 marks :P it's still somewhat lackluster with AP as it turns out. Mark dropped to 87. Must try hard with APCR to get it back up. 

I think APCR might pay for itself with a hit. I make money running a premium account and a mix of AP and APCR, with a couple HE for Waffles. 

If I get another night of credit grinding SH's soon I'll buy this. Its the last 9 on my "grind" list that I have... sad in a way, almost done with the grind game :/

Full APCR and Cola will be consumed

Yeah, I need to finish three-marking mine.  T30 platoon could be a go.

Just finished the "grind" of the T30, this thing is FREAKING EPIC !!! Holly shit ! I have more damage in this than most of my T10.. This my best tank at tier 9 with 3.4k DPG! Ahead of the Skoda T50.. I was initially just grinding it to get to the E4 but there is no fucking way I am selling this now.

This tank really play’s like a heavy, every time you need to shoot above 200m it just becomes incredibly hard to hit any sort of shot. You really need to play upclose with support because the reload is fairly bad. But other than that, you have 750 alpha at tier 9 WITH A TURRET in which you can actually tank some shot. Holly smokes my jimmies are shaken, I’m going to keep this beast !

This tank is awesome. I have no idea why I put off grinding this line for so long. (well the T28proto pre speed buff) I loved the Proto (after the buff, have no idea how you guys managed to play it at 20KPH) and was kinda sad to sell it to fund this, but this thing is Epic,

Good turret (although it seems to get penned from the front by a lot more players than I think should pen it), 10 degrees of depression, fairly mobile, and the alpha to ruin anyone's day. 

Love it.

7 hours ago, Canadian_Reaper said:

This tank is awesome. I have no idea why I put off grinding this line for so long. (well the T28proto pre speed buff) I loved the Proto (after the buff, have no idea how you guys managed to play it at 20KPH) and was kinda sad to sell it to fund this, but this thing is Epic,

Good turret (although it seems to get penned from the front by a lot more players than I think should pen it), 10 degrees of depression, fairly mobile, and the alpha to ruin anyone's day. 

Love it.

Capture.png

vs T-54 HEAT.

Add to that 122 roof and you get some "easy" pens. I enjoyed this tank on friend's account, 750 alpha and 320 pen is amazing at tier9, turret and hull isn't auto pen so tank is really nice HT. 

I am contemplating to buy it back now on discount, and sell E4 POS afterwards. Is it still a good tank in this armor-creep meta?  Tier 9 is nicer to play, I know that...how T30 gold holds out vs 375 apcr on E4 tier for tier?

Its still good and Tier 9 game play is the best meta in the game - either only see 3-5 tier Xs or bully comets.  Plus punching an APCR round through the face of a 268 V 4 (admittedly only a 50/50 chance) is rather fulfilling. 

Bought this back, this is one of those tanks that makes me question WG's "stats".

>34/.33 accuracy, depending if I'm running food, and it misses, And it misses,

I have no issues that I miss with AP at long ranges, but at E75/E100 size targets at 350M that are sitting still don't think I should miss 5 or 6 shots.

I missed 5 shots in a row at 150M vs the side of an AFK E100 (well "missed" in that shots aimed at turret side somehow  hit the corner of the turret roof and ricocheted(1) went into the tracks (2) or missed entirely (2)

I love the tank, but I don't get the abysmal accuracy I seem to have with it.