waikinboom

M48/M60 Fan Club

328 posts in this topic

If you see that a tank is relocating and moving at high speeds, that's usually a go ahead to pop out and shoot them. Most other tanks have much poorer soft stats so they won't be able to hit you, and even if they do have low dispersion, you'll still be more difficult to hit if you're partially behind cover.

19 hours ago, Felicius said:

Your 2nd and 3rd skill (barring 6th) should switch places.

It's too late for that, I'm out of gold :doge:

13 minutes ago, ZXrage said:

It's too late for that, I'm out of gold :doge:

They are good choice for the 4th skill...

2 hours ago, Felicius said:

They are good choice for the 4th skill...

I know that, but my two biggest problems are:

1.) I dropped a female crew in, so Im not sure how skill reset works

2.) I'm out of gold :doge::doge::doge:

On 8/22/2016 at 8:11 AM, ZXrage said:

1.) I dropped a female crew in, so Im not sure how skill reset works

Female and Berlin crews don't reset their 0th skill. So if you reset the skills of a female crew member, she'll have SOS + all the exp for the remaining skills you reset. 

Will forever be salty that the line didn't go M26/46 -> M47 -> M60A1. 

Am I the only one that gets triggered that the M60 marks aren't on the thicker part of the barrel like the M48. 

As a side note, should I free xp the top gun on the Patton or is the one from the M46 fine enough to grind with? 

1 hour ago, Rspctd said:

As a side note, should I free xp the top gun on the Patton or is the one from the M46 fine enough to grind with? 

It is similar to the E-100 and 128 vs 150. Top gun is better, but stock is decent (and enemies will not know you have one).

Just load gold and save free exp. 

soon to be a proud owner of an M60, and soon after, an M48A1 as well.

because there's no such thing as too much USA medium tanks

121B in my garage now, it was the most visually pleasing tank.

M60 finally arrived in my garage, along with some black "Veteran" camouflage and decals from the 1/67 Armored Battalion "Death Dealers"

Just picked up my m48.  Ye gods, the gun handling.  I've generally done much better in proletaritanks (other than the t20, but that's a totally different beast than what comes after it), but I'm liking this lots so far.  I'm following @Felicius' advice and shooting a mix of sprem and HE exclusively, saving my free xp for other purposes down the road.  Vstab/optics/rammer, 100% repair on all crew, 100% camo (other than commander, who has 6s), then camo/gunnery skills/smooth ride for the third.  Sound reasonable?  Also, do I need to run AFE, or is it more sensible to carry two repair kits (which is what I'm doing for now)?

57 minutes ago, Tanager said:

Just picked up my m48.  Ye gods, the gun handling.  I've generally done much better in proletaritanks (other than the t20, but that's a totally different beast than what comes after it), but I'm liking this lots so far.  I'm following @Felicius' advice and shooting a mix of sprem and HE exclusively, saving my free xp for other purposes down the road.  Vstab/optics/rammer, 100% repair on all crew, 100% camo (other than commander, who has 6s), then camo/gunnery skills/smooth ride for the third.  Sound reasonable?  Also, do I need to run AFE, or is it more sensible to carry two repair kits (which is what I'm doing for now)?

No medkit?

Enjoy the new glorious stun mechanic.

1 hour ago, Felicius said:

No medkit?

Enjoy the new glorious stun mechanic.

Where'd I say I wasn't carrying a medkit?  I guess I thought that was assumed nowadays, partially for the very reason you cited.  I meant, "should I carry a second (large) repair kit or an AFE, in addition to the obligatory repair kit and medkit."

12 hours ago, Tanager said:

Where'd I say I wasn't carrying a medkit?  I guess I thought that was assumed nowadays, partially for the very reason you cited.  I meant, "should I carry a second (large) repair kit or an AFE, in addition to the obligatory repair kit and medkit."

food, 2 small kits.

Count me as a member of the fan club. This replay is why. My 4th battle -ace tanker, over 6000 dmg, 5 kills, 2000 spotting - and best of all, you can see how the gun depression helped rul a pack a RU meds. Wow what a tank...

Just got this as my 3rd tier 10 got it fully upgraded off the bat, free xped from M46.

I have both M60 and M 48 I think the 48 feels smoother. Is it my imagination?

4 hours ago, Dukebarry said:

I have both M60 and M 48 I think the 48 feels smoother. Is it my imagination?

M48 has 0.02 lower turret bloom. M48 without vstab is the same turret bloom as M60 with.

New Patton model tho, RIP the only thing M60 had going for it (aesthetics) 

9bHERk4.jpg

On ‎8‎/‎3‎/‎2017 at 1:14 PM, Gatortribe said:

New Patton model tho, RIP the only thing M60 had going for it (aesthetics) 

9bHERk4.jpg

Does this mean the M48 is now also scuba-capable?