waikinboom

M48/M60 Fan Club

351 posts in this topic

I'm glad to see how effectively I derailed this thread. But speaking of German armor, look what happened to this German tank.

YNJKwtF.gif

The juke on that IS-7 though . . . 

With rammer, vents, bia, food I have a 6.5 second reload which has made for a some fun trades when surprised RU hovermeds get out DPM'd by Murica.  

On 9/21/2017 at 6:25 PM, Archaic_One said:

The juke on that IS-7 though . . . 

With rammer, vents, bia, food I have a 6.5 second reload which has made for a some fun trades when surprised RU hovermeds get out DPM'd by Murica.  

Yeah that was fun. Though I was done for , but friendly E100 Maus sniped Patton coming for me as well.

Can't really afford to run with food.

10 minutes ago, Lowlife555 said:

Can't really afford to run with food.

I can't really either, but sometimes I indulge with the freebies when I'm trying for missions - and I can see why food is so popular.

On 9/23/2017 at 6:00 AM, RC_Tank said:

Whoops, forgot to post it here.

http://wotreplays.eu/site/3839821#arctic_region-dynamicgameplay-m48a1_patton

Got kinda nervous at the end and messed up some shots, could have done some things better but I did the important things correctly it seems.

Damage: 10905.  Damage from beyond 300 meters: 0.  Wow.

8 hours ago, Tanager said:

Damage: 10905.  Damage from beyond 300 meters: 0.  Wow.

Sniping was never my thing anyway lol

10 hours ago, Marty said:

Barry managed 11,5k DMG game on stream today aswell, VOD if anyone's interested  https://www.twitch.tv/videos/178089854?t=01m36s

Seems like this tank just shits out the DMG :kreygasm:

That's exactly how I think of it.  IMHO it's the best pure gunnery platform in the game.  It's what you pull out of your bag when you absolutely, positively have to dish out ridonkulous amounts of damage.  Keep the gun firing - you're basically a porcupine.

On 9/29/2017 at 9:09 AM, Tanager said:

That's exactly how I think of it.  IMHO it's the best pure gunnery platform in the game.  It's what you pull out of your bag when you absolutely, positively have to dish out ridonkulous amounts of damage.  Keep the gun firing - you're basically a porcupine.

This.

I was casually pulling off 5k damage games the entire session yesterday, it's ridiculously comfy to play

This is my third tier X NATO medium, after the Centurion Action X and the STB-1. I love it. It's slower but comfier and sight-ier. I've had it unlocked for a long time but have been putting off saving up the credits so I could buy other vehicles on sale. It's worth the wait. 

I see rumors the M48 is the next On Track after the awful arty On Track we're now having.

I am already in my Pershing readying for the discounts and this tank as it was always going to be my first medium, but then I shifted to the Object 140 for clan reasons, but now for discount reasons it will be my first medium anyway :).

31 minutes ago, hail2skins said:

I see rumors the M48 is the next On Track after the awful arty On Track we're now having.

I am already in my Pershing readying for the discounts and this tank as it was always going to be my first medium, but then I shifted to the Object 140 for clan reasons, but now for discount reasons it will be my first medium anyway :).

Confirmed - Nov. 3-17: M48A5 Patton

Of course I bought it a month ago . . . sigh

I know the rep the M48 have, which is why I have to ask again, since this tank is trolling me hard.

It feels like a Hevium driving it, the gun just wont hit anything reliably, which is super weird since its rep is so good.

It's probably just me having a bad session, but its annoying as f***.

I have a good crew etc...

Where can I find newer M48/M60 replay sessions? I feel like I'm not understanding the real power of Patton...

On 11/14/2017 at 7:52 PM, igorCRO said:

Where can I find newer M48/M60 replay sessions? I feel like I'm not understanding the real power of Patton...

wotreplays.eu

I don't think too many people do replay packs anymore now that Twitch is a thing, plus replays break every 2nd week because of lack of backward compatibility.

5 hours ago, Cronk said:

wotreplays.eu

I don't think too many people do replay packs anymore now that Twitch is a thing, plus replays break every 2nd week because of lack of backward compatibility.

Youre right. I was a bit nostalgic as I miss X3N4's replay packs :D

Ill check some random replays, twitch is fine but not good enough if you wanna focus on only 1 tank.

On 17/11/2017 at 2:49 PM, igorCRO said:

Youre right. I was a bit nostalgic as I miss X3N4's replay packs :D

Ill check some random replays, twitch is fine but not good enough if you wanna focus on only 1 tank.

Just search youtube for them, filter for newer results so you wont get some 2015 results.

For example https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LjDIUGc3q54