skeptimist

Looking for active Tourney clan

6 posts in this topic

Hello, I am looking for an active tourney / stronghold clan /cw clan to spend my unemployed hours with. Not above learning from others, team player. Have CW experience. I'm not the private citizen kinda guy that acquires fan mail from the masses, low key and play often. Have computer, mouse, will travel. 

Come to -PVP-! We've been around for 4 days, we have 13 members already and have won both stand-to's We have been in so far! On pace for another tourny week this weekend. Req's are 1900wn8 day, but we are flexible. Sorry Im on mobile don't have TS right now but check is out on wot.com and our TS is in the description. Any one of my officers will be there hopefully

Come to -PVP-! We've been around for 4 days, we have 13 members already and have won both stand-to's We have been in so far! On pace for another tourny week this weekend. Req's are 1900wn8 day, but we are flexible. Sorry Im on mobile don't have TS right now but check is out on wot.com and our TS is in the description. Any one of my officers will be there hopefully

Thx. I'll check you out. 

Clan: Riot Makers

We have a great clan of 40 some players that platoon and do multiple platoon count-ins. We also try to do Strongholds once a week or more, but just when people are on and want to. Right now we have been doing very well weekly in Tournaments, usually between 750-2500 gold range. We have requirements which are { 1,200 WN8 / TS3 / minimum 1 Tank each in Tier 5-9 for platooning }

So the rest of the clan are all good players that you don't have to worry about carrying on your back in a fight. If you're interested come check us out and fill out an application form at our website. If not then best of luck finding a clan you like, and have a great day of tanking my friend.

http://riotmakers.enjin.com/recruitment