rojo180

Pokemon!

429 posts in this topic

This thread is for anything related to Pokemon. Whether its the Games, Anime, Manga, etc. blah blah you get the idea. Pokemon is freaking EVERYWHERE!!!

Exchange FCs for the 3DS games, talk about the tier system within Pokemon, or plan for simulator battles on smogon.com.

This is the thread to find out new info about Pokemon after banging your head on your desk after a game from WoT.

Pokemon > Tanks 

Run pokemon emulator on ma phone ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

I'm at that stage in Pokemon Crystal where I can sweep through the elite four, but still too weak for Red.

Let the grinding BEGIN!

3fe.gif

Also this is your new God. (This thing is too OP)

This thread is for anything related to Pokemon. Whether its the Games, Anime, Manga, etc. blah blah you get the idea. Pokemon is freaking EVERYWHERE!!!

Exchange FCs for the 3DS games, talk about the tier system within Pokemon, or plan for simulator battles on smogon.com.

This is the thread to find out new info about Pokemon after banging your head on your desk after a game from WoT.

Pokemon > Tanks 

Never got a 3DS, 3poor ;_;

I did enjoy the games up to Gen V. Gen VI looks really good.

XcOht.jpg

can confirm magikarp op  :thumbup:

You don't have to quote the damn picture

Your lack of snips disturbs me

You don't have to quote the damn picture

Your lack of snips disturbs me

Fml, went to upvote your post and my fat ginger said nope

Fml, went to upvote your post and my fat ginger said nope

Is your fat ginger single?

Post your friend codes guys, I need more friend safaris. 

nick: Jimbo

0576-3712-8932

Is your fat ginger single?

He means his gat finger, because he's a mothafuckin stone cold nigga from downtown Detroit.

He means his gat finger, because he's a mothafuckin stone cold nigga from downtown Detroit.

My mouse was hovering over the "Post" button for over 5 minutes.

An error occurred

You have reached your quota of positive votes for the day

Darn.

Oh my god, I've never played a funner pokemon game, Omega Ruby had the best depiction of Groudon ever. The 3D aspects got a little sad with some FPS issues and RAM issues though. I was also really happy that you aren't forced into using all 8 HMs (Eon Flute rocks). I also like the TON of end-game content. You can capture a near infinite # of legendaries.

I used to be a hardcore pokemon fantic. I literally had so many pokemon cards (still do although they've collected dust). 

I don't know a damn thing about Pokemon, but my 6 year old son has gotten into the cards. What's the best way to get him enough cards to build a decent deck?

Been wanting a thread like this for so long....

Praise Arceus!!!!

Been wanting a thread like this for so long....

Praise Arceus!!!!

Arceus might be the creator, but Mega Rayquaza has surpassed it as the master.

Also my FC: 1005-9442-5981

I remember I was playing Emerald version, and I forgot to bring more pokeballs. I was surfing in Sootopolis city and then a fucking shiny Gyrados appeared (red gyrados). It was some ultra rare shit that I had to catch. I weakened it a lot and then my last ball was a luxury ball (i really really didn't want to use it), and then somehow it worked. 

"A shiny Pokemon is like a trophy; while it is not any stronger than its normal version, the fact that you have one is pretty cool. The chances of finding a shiny Pokemon is normally 1 in 8192. That's a 0.0122% chance of finding one! Don't bother breeding for one either, as the chances of receiving a shiny egg are just as slim."

I remember I was playing Emerald version, and I forgot to bring more pokeballs. I was surfing in Sootopolis city and then a fucking shiny Gyrados appeared (red gyrados). It was some ultra rare shit that I had to catch. I weakened it a lot and then my last ball was a luxury ball (i really really didn't want to use it), and then somehow it worked. 

"A shiny Pokemon is like a trophy; while it is not any stronger than its normal version, the fact that you have one is pretty cool. The chances of finding a shiny Pokemon is normally 1 in 8192. That's a 0.0122% chance of finding one! Don't bother breeding for one either, as the chances of receiving a shiny egg are just as slim."

I still haven't found a wild shiny Pokemon besides the Event Pokemon, and the Red Gyarados you get in HeartGold.

Are all the people designing new pokemon on crack? Gen 1 to 3 pokemons had a few stinkers, but they were mostly awesome. Since gen 4 regular pokemon look like they belong in the DigiWorld... and the new legendaries are ridiculous even for Digi standards.

Are all the people designing new pokemon on crack? Gen 1 to 3 pokemons had a few stinkers, but they were mostly awesome. Since gen 4 regular pokemon look like they belong in the DigiWorld... and the new legendaries are ridiculous even for Digi standards.

Yeah I loved the old pokemon, and the show was great back then. Now it's utter shit and probably designed for 3 year olds. It was great up to Hoen region and went down from there. 

The show itself probably grew outdated for the majority of us. I tried watching it again, but it just doesn't click for me anymore.

The manga imo is a whole lot more entertaining with actual character depth, and storyline... oh and the characters actually aged!!!

And I'm not going to argue with the past gen 4 the pokemon have horrible design... That shit is too opinionated to argue about... I just won't even go there. :)