rojo180

Pokemon!

429 posts in this topic

Speaking of which... I have a 3ds now with a flash card xd

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

New 3DS XL Galaxy, Ultra Sun/Moon Collector's editions, inbound to my house for Tuesday!

I'm hyped, while I enjoyed my playthrough on Moon, it felt unfinished for story. From what I'm reading, Ultra shoulda been the base release for full story... But Nintendo gets my money, anyhow.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 11/26/2017 at 8:33 PM, Fulcrous said:

Speaking of which... I have a 3ds now with a flash card xd

 

On 11/26/2017 at 9:10 PM, Errants said:

New 3DS XL Galaxy, Ultra Sun/Moon Collector's editions, inbound to my house for Tuesday!

I'm hyped, while I enjoyed my playthrough on Moon, it felt unfinished for story. From what I'm reading, Ultra shoulda been the base release for full story... But Nintendo gets my money, anyhow.

 

@rojo180

Hype Boyz, Pokemon RPG confirm for Nintendo SWITCH!!! From what I heard Pokemon Ultra Sun/Moon might be the last iteration Pokemon game on DS before they move on to Switch. Debating on trading my PS4 for Switch lmao

 

http://www.gamesradar.com/pokemon-switch-stars-release-date-trailer-rpg/

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, MAJEST1C said:

 

 

@rojo180

Hype Boyz, Pokemon RPG confirm for Nintendo SWITCH!!! From what I heard Pokemon Ultra Sun/Moon might be the last iteration Pokemon game on DS before they move on to Switch. Debating on trading my PS4 for Switch lmao

 

http://www.gamesradar.com/pokemon-switch-stars-release-date-trailer-rpg/

HYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYPE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.