TouchFluffyTail

The WoWS carry and carry Fail Thread

1,223 posts in this topic

I haven't played WoWs in a while so I decided, "why not" and picked up the Tirpitz.

Several matches later I'm reminded of why I didn't care for WoWs in the first place...the gameplay is really, really slow, the pubbies are just as bad (if not worse) than WoT and 20 min draws make me sad.

On the plus side the Tirpitz seems fun to my shitter self, this was the last game I had in it before logging off.

JNmrMmm.jpg

GtDgl4i.jpg

M3FkrpV.jpg

Bought a Murmansk, ship is good. Teams are as my teams always are. But a man gets used to it :)

On a related note, had a "nice" game in my T4 Kuma too:

HA6hZPx.jpg

Edited by PrivateBert

I... CANT... CARRY... THESE... FUCKWITS

Why did you queue in with a Wakatake Ryujo?

"Because our ships weren't ready lol".

FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK 

pTuqDXl.jpg

QQtDHvL.jpg

Ad9w3QI.jpg

Edited by OnboardG1

I hope I can win the "Deadliest Catch" contest with ;) The runner up is 20 torpedo hits in 1 game.

I had like 18 in my Umikaze. So many South Carolina's and St Louis's going in straight lines.  It was great, every torpedo drop had at least one hit, usually two.

So I'm amending the above statement

dw73fp.jpg

k0lc7t.jpg

equhix.jpg

First salvo of the game got 10 hits, 6 on the Amagi, 4 on a Tirpitz, and if he hadn't dodged one, I had the double kill/first blood combo.  Hit the Yammy and Baltimore as well

This was barely a win...  Fought half of their team most of the game.  Was still behind on points.  We had a carrier at ~2k HP who barely escaped before an enemy ship sunk, giving us the win ~1000 to ~950.

Couldn't carry any harder in this match, or any match with my Fuso, regularly 80k+ damage games and lose everyone, this was my best game of the night and I almost won it, the points were near even and if I hit the final NY just a little harder I would have killed him and gave my team the points advantage. Finally got a game where I derped hard early on and my team proceeded to lolstomp the other team for my first win in 2 days in my Fuso (can't seem to lose in my New Mexico for some reason)

shot-15.10.09_23.42.37-0007_zpsk0tydbl0.

shot-15.10.09_23.42.39-0595_zps2i8gfg1w.

shot-15.10.09_23.42.42-0675_zpswjhbtkvc.

So... just unlock the myoko. my first game (a win) was ok. Got the feel of the ship, the second was really, really good.

I love the myoko. The Pensacola was a pain, this thing will be awesome to grind!

rwN9lZe.jpg

HdS73e5.jpg

cCh2Lwf.jpg

Aaaaand a 145K damage Tier6 loss.

ObRBxkX.jpg

Sorry that I post mostly losses, but as you can see in my sig....I don't win. So yeah :)

I tried carrying the best I could but I just don't have the speed to get where I'm needed, one day I will have the North Carolina

shot-15.10.13_23.55.10-0444_zpsn0wkyzhi.

shot-15.10.13_23.55.12-0286_zpshwkjad4g.

shot-15.10.13_23.55.14-0579_zps3pyxglin.

170k dmg and still lost credits because fuck you. Also giving our team a Haku while the other a midway almost always means a lost for me.

243 hit out of 321 shots shows how accurate the Zao is (Most were from 10km+)

rwXgcyf.jpg

YDxFrBA.jpg

dOcFM5W.jpg

Fuso in all her greatness. Be it a loss or a win, i can pull this sort of thing (even when bottom tier) :

KHtyYZF.jpg

H8nKfWw.jpg

OeZqhwo.jpg 

And the repair bill for tier 8? well 20000 credits for 7 damage taken (this was a 70k + loss by cap):

McIS0WA.jpg

IKbqC51.jpg

Clutch carry, 145K damage in a Tier 5 :)

Battleships seem to be my thing, I am advancing to double the expected damage values in all my Battleships. Love it.

I really start to love this game.

NYmFnQv.jpg

o1hyoXz.jpg

Fjae6je.jpg