SchnitzelTruck

T54 Prototype

209 posts in this topic

LOL -- maybe everybody that gets it gifted to review, gets a piece of the action if they post a positive review?  We should ask RBS....

Or there's always the danger of not getting another freebie to review if you say it is crap.

Well if you want an RU trainer it's either this or the worst of the matildas...

I'm 'kinda' tempted. If it's in the 35$ range, I might. But...even with my t54 crew it felt sluggish, and I don't want to run vodka in this thing.

Zeven's review was...more positive then I expected.

The thing is an absolute bully in tier 8, bar none the best of the tier 8 prems in its own tier...but the thing scales worse than a 34-3 in a fail platoon; it's literally worthless in tier 10 matches.

The thing is an absolute bully in tier 8, bar none the best of the tier 8 prems in its own tier...but the thing scales worse than a 34-3 in a fail platoon; it's literally worthless in tier 10 matches.

That's exactly it. If you get to play nothing but 8s in this tank, it's ridiculous.

The problem is of course you get to see 10s, that....doesn't go as well.

Nah I honestly enjoyed playing it, I really really wish it had preferential mm though then it truly would be great. In tier it bullies everything, it does suffer at tier 10 but most tier 8s do so w.e

and ya fuck prems 

Nah I honestly enjoyed playing it, I really really wish it had preferential mm though then it truly would be great. In tier it bullies everything, it does suffer at tier 10 but most tier 8s do so w.e

and ya fuck prems 

I guess we're just surprised you enjoyed it that much. Or maybe saying that is better than the Type 59 is just blasphemy! Thanks for the review, Anfield.

That video seems like a pretty hard sell.....

Yeah, and all the games shown are tier 8 matches^^

Yet even in tier 8 he already used far too much APCR to make any credits with it.

Yeah, and all the games shown are tier 8 matches^^

Yet even in tier 8 he already used far too much APCR to make any credits with it.

Yes, that's what I was thinking after I saw Anfield's review yesterday as the newest one. All YT reviewers put up T8 game play. Coincidence?

I would love to see some honest T10 game plays and the credit earnigs.

Yes, that's what I was thinking after I saw Anfield's review yesterday as the newest one. All YT reviewers put up T8 game play. Coincidence?

I would love to see some honest T10 game plays and the credit earnigs.

My video will not be kind to the tank. If you are going to review anything you must be honest. I've just been slow. I'll post it here when I finish it. As I've said repeatedly here. It's average. It is VERY good in 8s, but outside of that it struggles a lot.

My video will not be kind to the tank. If you are going to review anything you must be honest. I've just been slow. I'll post it here when I finish it. As I've said repeatedly here. It's average. It is VERY good in 8s, but outside of that it struggles a lot.

I guess the question is does it struggle more than other Tier 8s? The pen is pretty low, but there are other Tier 8s with crappy pen. 

I guess the question is does it struggle more than other Tier 8s? The pen is pretty low, but there are other Tier 8s with crappy pen. 

At tier 8 it's fantastic. It is just like the IS-6 in terms of the gun. If you want to make money, you need to avoid using gold and take good shots. If you use gold, you can easily dominate.

If you go up to 9-10, gold is practically required to reliably penetrate tanks. Plus your armor is trash with the higher pen guns. Essentially, you are a lower profile Super-P who can see 10s. It's brutal. If this tank had Pref MM I would buy it, but without it....you need gold to be successful. That's why you see so many tier 8 matches and so much gold in videos.

Low APCR pen is a problem most other 8's don't suffer from. I wasn't kidding when I said the 34-3 was more viable in tier 10's than this thing. The 34-2 has the same gun as the 34-3 and is perfectly viable in tier 10 matches.

Low APCR pen is a problem most other 8's don't suffer from. I wasn't kidding when I said the 34-3 was more viable in tier 10's than this thing. The 34-2 has the same gun as the 34-3 and is perfectly viable in tier 10 matches.

I had the T44 in mind, the pen is the same but obviously the T44 is much more mobile which makes low pen less of an issue. 

Just saw a Youtube review by Anfield -- he said he liked it, even though he hates playing premiums.

Would rank it as the top tier 8 premium medium (even above the Type 59).

Hoax?

I recently followed the (let's leave him unnamed) streamer who happens to be Community contributor and gets stuff from WG. He always has high praises for AT-15A, saying how OP the tank is. And guess what, AT-15A is generally regarded as shit and has low sales on EU.

Not saying Anfield and unnamed gentleman can't enjoy specific tanks, but when you get stuff from WG it's expected you agree to "emphasize" the better parts of tank.

Remember Panther 8.8? All it took for it's sales to go down is post on FTR saying that P88 is too expensive for what you get.

I recently followed the (let's leave him unnamed) streamer who happens to be Community contributor and gets stuff from WG. He always has high praises for AT-15A, saying how OP the tank is. And guess what, AT-15A is generally regarded as shit and has low sales on EU.

Not saying Anfield and unnamed gentleman can't enjoy specific tanks, but when you get stuff from WG it's expected you agree to "emphasize" the better parts of tank.

Remember Panther 8.8? All it took for it's sales to go down is post on FTR saying that P88 is too expensive for what you get.

Someone forgot to give me the note about praising the tank.....oops

My video will not be kind to the tank.

When will your video be up?  All the youtube reviews I have seen have been overly positive.

When will your video be up?  All the youtube reviews I have seen have been overly positive.

Inquiring minds want to know!