Vetro

Vetro's replays that don't totally suck

61 posts in this topic

On 29/08/2016 at 8:24 PM, Vetro said:

I play on really low sens. Playing CSGO teaches you to aim, and it translates to WoT really well. Sens settings are: 750 Mouse DPI/6 ticks in game and no acceleration. I've been playing FPS games for ~15 years, so I guess I have lots of experience. 

6 ticks ingame for arcade and sniper?

Not even sure if people watch these, but this should give you an idea of what I can do when I'm not streaming and can actually focus.

15 Games of M46, 4.9k DPG, 2.8 KPG:

http://www.mediafire.com/download/f7x6wiqgklvjm4z/m46_4.9k.7z

I also switched to server reticle this session. I'll play with it more and see if I can make the swap 100%. So far it seems to make my aim a bit slower, but maybe with practice I can be quicker.

mVEcV3T.png

What's the difference with server reticle on or off anyway. People told me to keep it on if you have more than 100ms or stuff like that.

1 hour ago, Texz said:

What's the difference with server reticle on or off anyway. People told me to keep it on if you have more than 100ms or stuff like that.

It makes the reticle lag, but lets you see if your turret is desynced. Basically prevents shots like this from happening:

https://clips.twitch.tv/vetro_/GracefulStorkFUNgineer

Lol. Shots like that still happen when I use server reticle... I can tell the turret is desynced all the time. I play on 120ms ping most of the time. So when I move the reticle it takes time for the turret to move.

On 9/30/2017 at 11:15 AM, Kolni said:

lmao that m48 tho

I think he was having an aneurysm.