1,338 posts in this topic

This is my rep thread. I'll try to post mostly sessions here but if I have single amazing games they're gonna be in here as well. So expect decent games from one of the better players on the EU server. Thanks to Deltavolt who doesn't care a lot about credits I will also play on NA from time to time.

How did you get into this game? One month after release (May 2011) a  friend introduced me to it. I derped around on the german heavy line for my first 4k-5k battles nonprem with stock tanks and played tanks as a sidekick to CS. After I quit playing CS I focussed more on that game and started improving pretty fast (was a blue player before). Since then I've played on and off with occasional breaks.

Clan history? MOP, SRSLY, EFE, PTS, KAZNA, FAME

What do you play? Everything except arty but mostly meds. I don't like slow tanks (like most heavies...) with very few exceptions and TDs and lights can be very nice but are too map/team dependant.

Favourite tanks? M46, T32, T-62A, FV215b

Why do you talk so much shit in chat? Cause I used to play Basketball and like to trash talk.

How many 3rd mark tanks do you have?

T10: IS-7, T110E5, AMX 50B, T57 HT, Object 140, T-62A, Batchat, E-50M, M48 Patton, Leopard 1, FV4202, Object 263

T9: M46 Patton, E-50, AMX 30 Prototype, Object 430 v2, T-54

T8: T-54ltwt, RU 251, AMX 13 90, Type 59, IS-6, FCM 50t, AMX CDC, SuperPershing, T32, M26 Pershing

What are you currently playing? Grinding marks on AMX 30B, FV 215b. Grinding a new M46 crew. Will soon pad E-50M DPG over 4k.

Why don't you play lower tiers? I avoid stuff below T8 because it's boring as fuck unless I have to grind a line and I know the tanks is decent I'll just free xp to the T8. That being said I might start the chinese mediums soon on the T-34-1.

Go ahead with any questions you feel like asking and I'll try my best to answer them in here :)

Jesus... how are you able to consistently play at 4-5k+ win8? Why are you not on the same Wotlab worship level as Kewei?

These are from today, I'll casually grind up three stars on that 140. Plan was to play until I get set on fire. Note that I really suck ass on windstorm and that I still got the top score in the last battle even though I totally fucked up by not pulling back.

rthhVE1.png

https://www.dropbox.com/s/s79pjbho9cjpm26/replays%20140.zip?dl=0

P.S.: Johnnyahtang is one of the worst shitters on NA West and it took me a whopping two days to figure this out. How you can be this bad after 30k battles is pretty amazing, he always finds a way to lose.

X3N4, you have yet to experience the true playstyle of a unicum on the NA server someone give this man a unicum account so he can be tested properly All of us unicums love xvm camo but trust me without it this game because very frustinging the the things that some people do will have you ready to slit someone's throat. I doubt your stats will drop from playing on a uncium account but getting one shot by arty every 20 games is something to look forward to friend.

X3N4, you have yet to experience the true playstyle of a unicum on the NA server someone give this man a unicum account so he can be tested properly All of us unicums love xvm camo but trust me without it this game because very frustinging the the things that some people do will have you ready to slit someone's throat. I doubt your stats will drop from playing on a uncium account but getting one shot by arty every 20 games is something to look forward to friend.

The second set of games is on a BULBA acc.

I like the no fire ex.  It is best.

I had no choice.

I wish it was only 1/20 on EU  :doge:

dafuq why are people adding pro to their names.

Skylex_PRO started it, anyone with 4k+ recent apparantly can use it too :D

dafuq why are people adding pro to their names.

Because we are professional gamers and don't play for fun any more.

Skylex_PRO started it, anyone with 4k+ recent dpg yo apparantly can use it too :D

:P

NO FUN ONLY SRS.  ALL HAIL OUR LORD AND SAVIOR SKYLEX_PRO

"getting one shot by arty every 20 games" hmm more like 1 in 5 games Smylee and you know it :(

Was tired today but wanted to grind the third mark on 140. Because I played like shit I won't upload any session and even though it took me forever to get it. Every time I almost had it I got yoloed by a batchat or had a 1:15 loss that dragged me down. One slick game happened and it was on the 50B. Autoloaders can be a bitch to play with that ping but here it worked out.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/66hop53mgl4dtny/20150410_1735_france-F10_AMX_50B_13_erlenberg.wotreplay?dl=0

907. I might try to grind 3 marks on it. I don't really like the tank because the gun handling is trash and the turret placement sucks (very ineffective sidescraper). Still has some good battles.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/nipgfbdnzesx1th/replays%20907.zip?dl=0

Edit: Can't post stats here btw because I played too many random tanks in the session but it's >4k dmg ofc

1 in 20? What server do you play on m8? RDiTh4P.jpg?1

1 in 20? What server do you play on m8? RDiTh4P.jpg?1

NA because trip GCs on NA East with full gold load out isn't enough for artillery mr sexiis so they load up the ol XVM and yolo snap shot the best players on a consistent basis.