X3N4

X3N4 | Half man half amazing

1,338 posts in this topic

19 hours ago, X3N4 said:

Also official note: I'm now charging 5 € per reviewed replay from now on. And no volume discount, the more I gotta do it the more annoying that shit gets :happyfish:

A rather useful (also selfish tip) - post your feedback on here (if the player who's paying for it agrees) to generate some interest and so people can see what they could get if they pay for it, but in relation to their own gameplay.

On 30/06/2016 at 0:04 PM, SIRJ4MES said:

Intermittent fasting is very effective for fat loss and I experienced also more mental energy at work. Big drawback for me was bad breath. So I had to quit.  Working with business insurance sales. I cant gamble with bad breath. Wife was complaining too.  :feelsbad: 

Really? Don't have these issues and all I'm doing is chew on a few gums a day and do some mouth water in the morning. But since I don't have a wife/gf maybe nobody is close enough to tell :wao:

1 hour ago, X3N4 said:

Really? Don't have these issues and all I'm doing is chew on a few gums a day and do some mouth water in the morning. But since I don't have a wife/gf maybe nobody is close enough to tell :wao:

Can confirm, can smell John X3N4's halitosis across the Atlantic.

Press F for FAME. :QBFlip:

On 1.7.2016 at 6:27 PM, X3N4 said:

Yes, really bad according to wife. I felt a metallic taste in mouth. Not everybody gets this bad breath but quite many. Some say it will go away after a month. Maybe I got dehydrated too. Will drink much more water next time I try it.

IF is very effective for weight loss. Especially if you train fasted in morning. Just drink some water with BCAA and take a session with cardio. Hill sprints or some other intervals is effective.

My observations from @Jug0sLovEn's replay:

Before I say anything: That was basically a 4k damage battle if not for some unlucky bounces on the STUG and the IS-7. When you take the linup of their team into consideration (6 med/light, 5 TDs with 3 Grille), 4k damage on this map in a tank with no gun depression is definitely ok. I wouldn't expect more from myself playing that. That's gonna be a quick game where at some point one team just implodes.

1. I would have gone to the E6 ramp to start the game. Your initial deployment is all right but there's only one arta, you can play that ramp imo. The spot you go to is something I choose when there's multiple arty. I feel if you had played that ramp from the start the next thing might not have happened because you would have seen T30 move there all they way and he would have tried to take shots at you before.

2. Captain Obvious: You forgot the T30. On this bullshit map a guy sitting behind that bunker can shoot half the map and lock down the whole middle area. You play kinda aggressive which isn't too bad but after a few shots you should have watched out, that position you were in was really exposed, if a Grille would sit behind the rock in F8 he would have hit you as well.

3. After the T30 I would probably have gone dark and then tried to enter the middle bowl. That is where you team had the advantage, you have meatshields and you can kind of shoot a lot of their team if you engineer some depression in the right places...

The third thing is optional tho. After that T30 hit you did play it well, you just had some unlucky bounces. Once that IS-7 died you just had no chance at any cleanup because all they had left was some soft tanks camping retarded places of the map and they died instantly.

Hard replay to really say something about, there was no super awful plays except taking that unnecessary T30 hit. But that's a lesson you take once and next time you'll know what's up if some TD shitlords camps that general area. I think you figured that out already without me^^

@X3N4

I disliked the thought of going e6 cause arty likes to preaim there and I expected some mediums to come and counter me so I chose the safer opening spot. About taking that T30 shot, I got impatient and I paid for it with 35% of my HP but I knew it would have happend. I chose this replay because I had no idea what to do most of the time and your statement no. 3 was the main thing I was looking for. There was a chance to push a flank and I didn't see it. I wanted you to review one of my replays specifically to make sure Im not doing something terribly wrong in my moves/plays.

If the average salary in (the most retarded country in which I live only cause I cant afford to leave it yet) - Bosina was 2k Euros (like in Germany) and not 380 Euros this review would totally be worth those 5 Euro's. If you actually mean to start reviewing reps for cash I think this was a pretty good advertisement.

You watched me play, you saw my micro/macro management and positioning so, If you could compare my plays with yours, what are the key differences, what do I lack in my plays/tactics that is stopping me from getting more dpg. What should I work on more?

14 hours ago, X3N4 said:

My observations from @Jug0sLovEn's replay:

Before I say anything: That was basically a 4k damage battle if not for some unlucky bounces on the STUG and the IS-7. When you take the linup of their team into consideration (6 med/light, 5 TDs with 3 Grille), 4k damage on this map in a tank with no gun depression is definitely ok. I wouldn't expect more from myself playing that. That's gonna be a quick game where at some point one team just implodes.

1. I would have gone to the E6 ramp to start the game. Your initial deployment is all right but there's only one arta, you can play that ramp imo. The spot you go to is something I choose when there's multiple arty. I feel if you had played that ramp from the start the next thing might not have happened because you would have seen T30 move there all they way and he would have tried to take shots at you before.

2. Captain Obvious: You forgot the T30. On this bullshit map a guy sitting behind that bunker can shoot half the map and lock down the whole middle area. You play kinda aggressive which isn't too bad but after a few shots you should have watched out, that position you were in was really exposed, if a Grille would sit behind the rock in F8 he would have hit you as well.

3. After the T30 I would probably have gone dark and then tried to enter the middle bowl. That is where you team had the advantage, you have meatshields and you can kind of shoot a lot of their team if you engineer some depression in the right places...

The third thing is optional tho. After that T30 hit you did play it well, you just had some unlucky bounces. Once that IS-7 died you just had no chance at any cleanup because all they had left was some soft tanks camping retarded places of the map and they died instantly.

Hard replay to really say something about, there was no super awful plays except taking that unnecessary T30 hit. But that's a lesson you take once and next time you'll know what's up if some TD shitlords camps that general area. I think you figured that out already without me^^

12 hours ago, Jug0sLovEn said:

@X3N4

I disliked the thought of going e6 cause arty likes to preaim there and I expected some mediums to come and counter me so I chose the safer opening spot. About taking that T30 shot, I got impatient and I paid for it with 35% of my HP but I knew it would have happend. I chose this replay because I had no idea what to do most of the time and your statement no. 3 was the main thing I was looking for. There was a chance to push a flank and I didn't see it. I wanted you to review one of my replays specifically to make sure Im not doing something terribly wrong in my moves/plays.

If the average salary in (the most retarded country in which I live only cause I cant afford to leave it yet) - Bosina was 2k Euros (like in Germany) and not 380 Euros this review would totally be worth those 5 Euro's. If you actually mean to start reviewing reps for cash I think this was a pretty good advertisement.

You watched me play, you saw my micro/macro management and positioning so, If you could compare my plays with yours, what are the key differences, what do I lack in my plays/tactics that is stopping me from getting more dpg. What should I work on more?

Post the replay here (unless I missed it?) so us plebs can watch it and read @X3N4's thoughts so we can learn too.

4 hours ago, Snoregasm2 said:

Post the replay here (unless I missed it?) so us plebs can watch it and read @X3N4's thoughts so we can learn too.

You missed it, here you go

http://wotreplays.com/site/2786005?secret=ce717ad2ffb102aa000f2fbec3f03891

On 04/07/2016 at 10:54 PM, Jug0sLovEn said:

@X3N4

I put a 5 Euro pricetag on it because I sincerely doubt nobody of you guys is gonna spend money on something this worthless. It's seriously some glorified Captain Obvious level advice most of the time :rngfu:

Hard to say from that one replay, you put yourself in a nice position for ~4k-4.5k dmg without the unlucky bounces. From what I saw in that one replay I would say work a bit more on inconvenience and not drawing aggro, play a bit more with meatshields in mind and apart from that stay aggressive as you already are :) To really definitely answer this I'd have to see you play for a couple of hours to really get a hang of your tendencies.

57 minutes ago, DHP said:

X3N4 you won a VK 45.03 !! 

Will you come back now ?? :kwim:

http://forum.worldoftanks.eu/index.php?/topic/579684-vk-4503-welcome-party-winners/

Pretty LOL that I managed to come third amongst all the low tier spammers with a T9 med :D

I'd say there is a 95% chance I will never play a single battle in WoT again, since I quit my life has been legit twice as good as before :)

I did not know about this tournament, but I remembered that I had a really good game in a couple of weeks ago, so I checked. http://wotreplays.eu/site/2777119#siegfried_line-dodge94hun-110

2020 base xp, and my name is not there. Then I saw that there should have been a VK in the match :feelsbad: :nmad:

Congratulations to @X3N4 for winning the wot EU competition and winning a VK 45.03

http://forum.worldoftanks.eu/index.php?/topic/579684-vk-4503-welcome-party-winners/

I've come seeking advice from our dear overlord ;)

The advice I'm looking for is about the I STATPAD ALOT I STATPAD ALOT. I have so far played around 120 battles in it, averaging around 3000 wr and my WR fluctuates usually 60 - 62%. However, this entire week, the experience of playing this tank has been almost night and day. It feels like I can't do anything right in it and this coupled with the teams lately that feel extra horrible. Over the last few days my WR has been 40% at most and my wr below 2000. I just don't know why or how my personal performance has been suddenly plummeting. Have you ever been in this situation before where for a period of time you went from playing really well to just terrible? What advice would you give me about persevering in the I STATPAD ALOT?

I eagerly await your wise words of wisdom.

9 hours ago, GehakteMolen said:

The question is: Which tank name got hidden?

I STATPAD EVEN MORE ?

I STATPAD ALOT?

I STATPAD ALOT?

hmm

Let's see... M 4 6 P a t t o n. How's that?

On 2016-07-09 at 6:08 AM, DirtyACE7 said:

The advice I'm looking for is about the I STATPAD ALOT I STATPAD ALOT. I have so far played around 120 battles in it, averaging around 3000 wr and my WR fluctuates usually 60 - 62%. However, this entire week, the experience of playing this tank has been almost night and day. It feels like I can't do anything right in it and this coupled with the teams lately that feel extra horrible. Over the last few days my WR has been 40% at most and my wr below 2000. I just don't know why or how my personal performance has been suddenly plummeting. Have you ever been in this situation before where for a period of time you went from playing really well to just terrible? What advice would you give me about persevering in the I STATPAD ALOT?

I suppose you mean damage?! by these wr numbers...

In this game you're subject to good and bad streaks that can extend to a week and even further. I've been on tilt stretches going for multiple weeks. If you really care about performance on that particular tank, try playing something completely different (like M46 doesn't work-> play some IS-4). If the problem still persists you can play through it which will work at some point but it will make you feel shit for every day you're trying and it's gonna get you super annoyed with the game. The other option is taking a break and make sure it's at least a week or two. Upon return you hopefully have desire to play again and the level of annoyance you feel about the game will have dropped significantly. Also you don't really lose any of your abilities in a 2 week break, it's just gonna take a few days to get used to it again.

Edit: apparently you can't name a certain tank any more on these forums... fucking annoying

No clue what you're talking about man :doge: - Kolni

8 hours ago, X3N4 said:

I suppose you mean damage?! by these wr numbers...

In this game you're subject to good and bad streaks that can extend to a week and even further. I've been on tilt stretches going for multiple weeks. If you really care about performance on that particular tank, try playing something completely different (like M46 doesn't work-> play some IS-4). If the problem still persists you can play through it which will work at some point but it will make you feel shit for every day you're trying and it's gonna get you super annoyed with the game. The other option is taking a break and make sure it's at least a week or two. Upon return you hopefully have desire to play again and the level of annoyance you feel about the game will have dropped significantly. Also you don't really lose any of your abilities in a 2 week break, it's just gonna take a few days to get used to it again.

Edit: apparently you can't name a certain tank any more on these forums... fucking annoying

Thank you for the advice! I also figured that my own skill in a tank didn't suddenly deteriorate in a few days after having played over 100 battles in it with really good results but it still just feels like I was suddenly going backwards as a player. Like some switch flipped and I was suddenly much more terrible which left me a bit confused and annoyed about how that could be. I will try playing other tanks but might also try and push through with the M 4 6 as I really want to learn this type of game play. I always have desire to play but when these kind of days happen then it's like you said, it makes you very annoyed and feeling like shit. In fact, one of those days it actually felt like I was doing a chore by playing instead of actually enjoying the experience. Anyway, thanks for the words of advice :)

On 06/08/2016 at 3:51 PM, 91manius said:

You wrote that maybe you will make 3rd marks on your friends accounts. So... if yes - is it any chance to see replays?

Sorry bro but the only video game I played lately was Doom. Don't think I can motivate myself again to play WoT :/

2 hours ago, X3N4 said:

Sorry bro but the only video game I played lately was Doom. Don't think I can motivate myself again to play WoT :/

is okay you still a qt

X3N4, what do you do now? Whats your occupation? If you dont work, then are you studying something? 

It's kind funny. I know you have quit, X3N4. At least for the time being, but I still stop by here to check in hope you have returned and have more replays for us.

Well, whatever you are up to these days, I hope you're doing well and having some fun :)

On 31/08/2016 at 1:02 AM, Alexius said:

X3N4, what do you do now? Whats your occupation? If you dont work, then are you studying something? 

Yoo! I studied Economics and right now I'm doing some internships and trying out various stuff (IT related marketing and sales currently) as I'm not 100% sure yet on what I'll do in the future. Pretty boring, sadly I am not rocket scientist or the like :P

On 01/09/2016 at 3:23 AM, DirtyACE7 said:

It's kind funny. I know you have quit, X3N4. At least for the time being, but I still stop by here to check in hope you have returned and have more replays for us.

Well, whatever you are up to these days, I hope you're doing well and having some fun :)

Thanks bro! I guess it's a bit sad to most of you but I quit the game permanently. I'm having a lot of fun tho. Some old friendships have been renewed and there's enough stuff to fill the time which was formerly occupied by this game. Mainly I like to read now, do various sports, cook and go hiking with my brother. So I'm doing pretty well, thanks for asking.

On 04/09/2016 at 6:44 PM, igorCRO said:

LoL! I was so excited when I saw a reply to this topic :D

Same here, miss Xena's replays so much, but have fun in RL :P

Thanks bruh!