ukabthebest

FAIL Platoons and F**king WG policies

18 posts in this topic

I was in a Tier 8 game and someone brought a T1 Cunningham. For reasons unknown to the world WG simply cant put restrictions on platoons? So, as a T1 is USELESS in a Tier 8 game and cant even spot or do a yolo scout run I killed him. I ignore it usually but it just got to me this time.
So I turn blue somehow for killing a guy like in months...wow WG wow. And then my team starts raping me because why not. Oh wow blue tank lets shoot that blue T34...

WG please implement platoon restrictions already or at least justify not implementing them for there might be reasons I cant think of.

signature.png

NEVER SHOOT THE GREEN TANKS.

Please take this official forum crap to the place it belongs, on the official forums.

I just dont find logic to not implement restrictions I mean why WG why...
Can anyone think of any negative outcomes?

The Official WoT forums called. They want your shitty threads back!!

As far as I'm aware, the xbox version does have platoon restrictions. Why it doesn't happen on PC? Dunno.

You will still be more likely to win if you don't kill him. Not only will he eat an enemy shot he could even kill an enemy arty, light, cap or be a good distraction. Also if you go blue pubs cannot seem to resist shooting you, so don't go blue.

GREEN = GOOD

RED = BAD

BLUE = FAIL

^ i know..well said..it just got to me this time...
Just cant understand WG 

Just cant understand WG 

WG is not to be understood or questioned, it is to be appreciated for all it's glory and logic.

"The power of Stalin compels you!"  Abraham Lincoln  

Shfty©

You will still be more likely to win if you don't kill him. Not only will he eat an enemy shot he could even kill an enemy arty, light, cap or be a good distraction. 

Well, shit players with winrates below about 45.7% are, on average, detrimental to their team's winrate.

Killing him might have actually caused the team's chances to go up.

srsly thou

why didnt you post this on the official forums where it belongs

I also have far too much fun bringing my pz2g into tier 7 games to allow this to happen

Well, shit players with winrates below about 45.7% are, on average, detrimental to their team's winrate.

Killing him might have actually caused the team's chances to go up.

That's fail logic.  Killing your low win rate team mates does not improve your win rate.

That's fail logic.  Killing your low win rate team mates does not improve your win rate.

If theyre stopping you from backing up, shooting you, or blocking your shots consistently then yes, it would.

But in general i have to agree with you :P